BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage v2.2.6 Nulled

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

deviantcommons

Sep 1, 2020
keep getting this error when updating

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'gateway_name' in 'order clause' (SQL: select * from `subscriptions` where `subscriptions`.`user_id` = 1 and `subscriptions`.`user_id` is not null order by FIELD(gateway_name, "none") asc)​

GambitSteel

Trusted Uploader
Oct 22, 2020
How to i update this
I always get error 500 whenever i try to update
  1. Download the latest version
  2. Double click the downloaded file.
  3. Copy website.zip file to the root of your server (same place where files were uploaded during installation).
  4. Extract the website.zip file into the root directory and overwrite old files.
  5. Visit url and click Update Now button (Make sure you are logged in as admin).
  6. Once update is completed you will be redirected back to homepage.

• Love
Reactions: TheRyD3r
Aug 25, 2021
  3. Copy website.zip file to the root of your server (same place where files were uploaded during installation).
  4. Extract the website.zip file into the root directory and overwrite old files.
  5. Visit url and click Update Now button (Make sure you are logged in as admin).
Zip a backup Before Overwriting !

DrPringles

Sep 18, 2021
Im getting an issue where if I upload a folder and then refresh, the folder doesn't show up but my added quota is still applied. Anyone else getting this?

deviantcommons

Sep 1, 2020
doesn't work for me