Be ethic, not Selfish

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Silva

Oct 12, 2020
Most of the members registered here with intention to download and run without thanking to up-loaders. Is it fair?
day before yesterday @White Devil had uploaded a resource with a request to whomsoever downloading this , plz comment " I DOWNLOADED" but surprisingly even after 29 downloads, comment were counted as 3 or 4 only. Its not fair at all. We as a members have to boost moral of all uploaders either by spending some coins or by appreciation like, comment etc.

Silva

Oct 12, 2020
Gimme coins!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
I think you dint got the concept of my text, spending coins means sometime some needed ppl take extra services like installing, modification or something like this IT expert service with the help of coins.

Reactions: TassieNZ

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
I think you dint got the concept of my text, spending coins means sometime some needed ppl take extra services like installing, modification or something like this IT expert service with the help of coins.
LOL Sorry! Been a long day!

My eyes saw it correctly, but my brain auto-translated to $$$$$ :ROFLMAO:

promonde

Apr 22, 2019
Most of the members registered here with intention to download and run without thanking to up-loaders. Is it fair?
day before yesterday @White Devil had uploaded a resource with a request to whomsoever downloading this , plz comment " I DOWNLOADED" but surprisingly even after 29 downloads, comment were counted as 3 or 4 only. Its not fair at all. We as a members have to boost moral of all uploaders either by spending some coins or by appreciation like, comment etc.
The rules is pretty clear in these matters: Begging for reactions is not allowed.

Silva

Oct 12, 2020
LOL Sorry! Been a long day!

My eyes saw it correctly, but my brain auto-translated to $$$$$ :ROFLMAO:
No doubt, you are not spacial in coin case, Its whole abt human nature whenever brain hear the sound of $$$$, it alert the connected nervous system :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
CHILL SIVA BRO NO ISSUE
THAT WHY I WILL MADE 9 to 15 recourses now
made in 2 my upload too

exact point for leachers if i put without password they will just download and put in their site as if their father had given money to buy...

leave it let them do what ever no issue still wondering for more recourses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayoub996
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks