• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Be cautious before buying hosting space

Status
Not open for further replies.

venurao

May 7, 2022
There are too good to be hosting offers are coming up. Kindly verify contact number, address, pages (about us, our team), testimonials etc. before paying fees for hosting.

There are too good to be hosting offers are coming up. Kindly verify contact number, address, pages (about us, our team), testimonials etc. before paying fees for hosting.
Feedback: subscribed to one such offer just to check how good they are. My test site is not up even after 2 days with proper deployment and configuration. Usually, your site will be up within few hours. There is no CDN support. There is no way to find what storage really they use even thogh they advertise using NVMe SSDs. So, be cautious.

Feedback: subscribed to one such offer just to check how good they are. My test site is not up even after 2 days with proper deployment and configuration. Usually, your site will be up within few hours. There is no CDN support. There is no way to find what storage really they use even thogh they advertise using NVMe SSDs. So, be cautious.

Thanks for the info

Feedback after 1 week:

Site is still not up even after 1 week. Here I have attached images for my two sites hosted on different ISPs but registered on GoDaddy. One has got DNS propagation in 15 minutes after changing name severs in godaddy. Another is still not propagated even after 1 week.

Please Note: Bad name servers means you will never able to do SEO to get page at top in search engines. Means no one ever really see your page in search engine.

RULE: Seller must post list of updated beneficiers on this forum everyday. This is as per rule formulated about 1 year ago to avoid scam. I am old member but got new account due to recent takedown of forum. Just telling 40 sol..50 sold is not really prove real facts.

Kindly be cautious.

Attachments

• dnschecker1.jpg
    dnschecker1.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 53
  • dnschecker2.png
    dnschecker2.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 49
  • dnschecker3.png
    dnschecker3.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 36
  • dnschecker4.png
    dnschecker4.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Issue Resolved (Elnhost.com)

There was serious issue of name servers which are not able to resolve website even after 48 hours.

ElnHost team has changed these servers with reliable ones. Now website is resolved properly and up now.

This is my friends site and there was some communication gap between me and friend.

RECOMMENDED for startup websites
--------------------------------------------
Since, you are getting hosting space for the price of pizza, there is no harm in buying this hosting for your immediate needs.

Thanks,

I think this thread should also be closed.
The issue has already been resolved by @Manni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock