• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Based - Google CSE PHP Search Engine Script

Based - Google CSE PHP Search Engine Script 1.0.1 FIXED

No permission to download

augeofermini

Jun 8, 2022
augeofermini submitted a new resource:

Based - Google CSE PHP Search Engine Script - Based - Google CSE PHP Search Engine Script

based-intro

Based - is the ultimate PHP search engine script that relies on Google Programmable Search (formerly Google CSE) to offer certain variation of search results without the need of any API keys. By default, 6 different engines are pre-built, Web, Images, Videos, News, Torrents and Subtitles. But with Based, the possibilities are endless, as you can literally search any specific portions of the web. Using the Google CSE...

Read more about this resource...

Way to many ads for the download link, and you have to make an account on the download page that doesnt redirect back to said download page after you make an account so you have to go back to this link and go through all the ads again and it still doesnt download the file. Please fix the link where we dont have to jump through so many hoops. Ads are understandable.

Please use direct download/other service that not require create account first to download the file. Thankyou.

2-8-2022_q71h6jStYy.jpeg

We don't have anything from third party site.
I tried 10 times and failed 10.
This is a new link I found it on internet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock