• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories

Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories v2.7.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories - Download Free Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories Premium Nulled WordPress Plugin

Download Free Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories Premium Nulled WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Protected Categories

WordPress Plugin
  • The only plugin to password protect entire categories, or restrict them to roles or users.
  • Ideal for creating a private wholesale area, customer-specific products, & more.
  • Quick & easy to set up.
Do you need to sell protected or hidden products that only certain...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
Thank you for your great effort.
I'm using this plug in, but still ask for the license key.
please how to activate the license key.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks
all options work good with out license ?

thank you for your reply,
I test it, and when i want to edit one category, i dont see any options to manage protection.

i attach a screenshot:

thank you

Attachments

• screenshot-aswak.shop-2019.04.04-12-58-35.png
    screenshot-aswak.shop-2019.04.04-12-58-35.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 78
I test it, and when i want to edit one category, i dont see any options to manage protection.

i attach a screenshot:

thank you
okay wait for @zorerkek maybe can help

Babak updated Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories with a new update entry:

Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories v2.3

Download Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories v2.3 Nulled Free
= v2.3 = Release date 19 August 2019

* Tested up to WooCommerce 3.7.
* Removed backwards compatibility for old versions of WordPress and WooCommerce (WP < 4.4 and WC < 3.0).
* Various minor changes to Barn2 library code.
* Tweak to wording on settings page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories with a new update entry:

Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories v2.4

Download Barn2 Media WooCommerce Protected Categories v2.4 Nulled Free
= v2.4 = Release date 1 April 2020

* Fix: Change loading of stylesheet for login page to ensure it's always loaded correctly.
* Fix: Bug with page title when main Shop page is used as central login page.
* Fix: Minor bug in product categories list table in Dashboard.
* Dev: Refactor plugin to use new architecture; deprecate old classes and functions for backwards compatibility.
* Dev: Add new Barn2 license...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i attach a screenshot:

thank you

Also i can't see that option , does not work ? who have the fix ?

Hi,

Thanks

This version v.2.4 not working yet , the option won't showed up, but i have a version that works and its activated.
They updates the plugin al the time just with new code so your version wont work hehe. so just stick with this version , i have tested on the newest worpress version and woocommerce. go to settings of the plugin , activate the Category visibility button and the Prefix categories. and you are done.
Go to the categories of the products , select the one you wanna set on private and save. thats it.
The category that has set on private wont be visible anymore . ( IMPORTANT !! YOU MUST LOGOUT OF YOUR WORDPRESS TO SEE THE RESULTS ) ENJOY
WooCommerce Protected Categories 2.3.2
see attached file: enjoy

Attachments

• woocommerce-protected-categories 2.3.2.zip
    110.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: ezybusy and Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock