• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[backlinks service] I will build backlink from google, 100% this method will increase your DA and PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashidhar073

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Banned User
Jul 7, 2020
India
I will build 301 redirect backlink from google for your blog or website.

"100% this method will increase your da and pa, I have done trail and error on one of the site and it worked for me"

Cost breakup:

100 Google redirect backlinks = $45

About this google redirect backlink.
you can actually leverage 301 redirects backlinks to get more traffic. I know it sounds crazy, but it’s totally possible.
This backlink will actually help you increase in absence earnings and organic traffic.

301 redirect backlinks are built manually and 100% free from spam.

These High Quality 301 redirect backlinks are from Google subdomains with great effect to increase DA of your website.

for in-depth articles on 301 redirect: refer Neil Patel blog: Spoilers

What can I offer you?

100% manually work
Increase Traffic
100% Unique
100% increase in DA, PA

for proof: click on this ahref backlink checker: https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker and search for "aplusb.co.in" my DA and PA actually increased from 0 to 10 in 45 days.
after making trial and error on this portal, I'm able to execute here.

also: screenshot here for info

screenshot.jpeg

there are many, as of now I uploaded only 1 screenshot

How long it takes to index the backlinks?

The links will be indexed slowly in an average term of 1 week to 4 weeks.
By slow crawling, the link strategy becomes more secure and natural in google and other search engine’s eyes.
Believe me, it’s not good having hundreds or thousands of backlinks indexing instantly in google. The slower the process the safer and more natural it will be in google.

Payment Mode: PayPal

Refund policy:
if you don't get any backlinks, I will refund your money.
You need to wait for at least 4 weeks to index your backlink :)

any questions, please feel to leave a comment, I will respond to you instantly

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tetryx and Midodove
ohh well you don't like us much do you? match your Fiverr prices or better still lower your charges here even further

I will be waiting for some reviews :)

aye bruh... I was thinking at first, woah this is pretty great. Then I see that you are offering fiver a better price than you are your Babiato family... Now I kinda just don't like you... lol

I appreciate that bro :)

I dont have any hard feelings, Im with ok with that :)

ohh well you don't like us much do you? match your Fiverr prices or better still lower your charges here even further

Hmm, i have changed the price, thanks for letting me know, but i cannot lower it.

Okay, but backlinks from google are never spamy..
You mean to say, google is spam? lol

No, I never said google is SPAM. I'm saying the places you put these links are going to be places with a lot of other spam links. They have spam score. So your links will start to be looked at as spam. It's a long topic. Just do your thing. I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: Sashidhar073
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock