• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Backlink Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalpatel

Sep 17, 2019
India
www.thankscreation9.com
Hello Everyone.

I am Bhavin and I am a Digital Marketer, running a small agency.

We would like to offer Backlink Building services to Business owners who do not have time or have other work to look after or have a big number of clients.

We have more than 100 high DA backlinks list and we will build links from those only.

You can see the list from below link;

You can either build these links own your own and if you want us to build them for you than like to offer 100 links for $30.

Note:
We will build these links on regular base throughout the month.
We will not build all links within a week time to maintain the link building ration.
We build these links manually only. Real Human will make these links.
We will share the live links report so you can check as well.
You will get all links credentials, incase you want to make changes in future.

Ask us if you have any questions.

Please contact to discuss or order.

Thanks,

Bhavin

Last edited:
Let me step in here...

(look around)

Nope...

(Backs out)

Should I remove this thread guys?

Please guide me.

No man, listen, everyone has a business they want to do. DO IT!
You have to learn to adjust pricing, market what you have and go for it!
I just don't know anything about backlinks so I had nothing to offer!

btw, welcome to Babiato!

Array bhai. Yes definitely INOX is offering double for $15. He is helping me with it so I know that he uses the same backlink sources for his own website. So I guess couldn't get more trustworthy then that.

Vedanta, I sent you something in PM, check your messages dear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock