• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato v2021 Update

Well it is already 2021 in New Zealand (but still just over 12 hours of 2020 still left here in the UK) so I'll take this opportunity to wish a very happy new year to all Babiato members.

Let's hope the v2021 update is a successful one :)

The first exciting thing for Babiato in 2021 will be crossing the 100,000 members mark... I wonder what more it will bring?

Have a great one guys & girls :love:

GREAT!! Looking forward to see this milestone! Congratulations to all Babiato Staff.

And thank you for your constant efforts to make this place called earth a better and more reachable place.

Thank you so much guys.

Have a great 2021 everybody.

You're here!

Happy New Year! Welcome Welcome Welcome to 2021.

The year looks great on you! ♥
I got to the new year and i looked around i said forget it, and went to sleep :D 🤣
But from what i am seeing already on this new year does not look to good, wife already gives me directives 😉😮, do this do that! and i just started the new year O G...
Anyway, happy to enter the new year!

Happy New Year!.

I got to the new year and i looked around i said forget it, and went to sleep :D 🤣
But from what i am seeing already on this new year does not look to good, wife already gives me directives 😉😮, do this do that! and i just started the new year O G...
Anyway, happy to enter the new year!

Happy New Year!.
😂😂😂

You're a good husband.

Happy New Year to everyone and wish you a successful lively and enjoyable year

2021 yeah!
Happy New Year All..
especially the mods and the admins (y)

better late than sorry :whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock