• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato, Thank You for 2020!

Saint Gabriel

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2020
I joined this stunning forum January this year, 2020 and since then, I'm short of words, I have nothing to say but a BIG THANK YOU.

As the year is running out, I'd like to drop a line of appreciation for this beautiful forum, the founder, the Moderators and Administrators, the amazing Nullmasters, the Trusted Uploaders, genuine and Trusted Sellers, the Well known members, the Active Members, The New Members everyone.

I call Babiato the Swiss Knife for everyone, either a legendary developer or a complete newbie, Babiato is home for so many talents and possibility.

I believe we have so much brains in this forum, we can do almost anything tech related.

Won't lie, Babiato has really helped my growth in web development even though I only work WordPress. The resources here is too much, just so much you have nothing to worry about as there are so many Beautiful minds ready to support and answer your questions, give tutorials and even when possible, go in and help you fix your issues.

@Babak, @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @slvrsteele @medw1311 @NullMaster @freenulled @hexor @Niko Nemo @adderall @phpcore @ddpanda @White Devil @patrocle @purity @tuton012 @ELLIO7 and everyone else doing so much, just so much to keep Babiato up and running all the time that I didn't remember to mention right now.

We really don't deserve heroes like you guys.

I bow my head, deep in gratitude, Thank You for making Babiato a home.

images (38).jpeg

Merry Christmas to Y'all!!!

PS: I remain the No 1 Accuser at Babiato. 😎

What he said.

Thank you - everyone of you - from the elders of the community that walk around wilding the wrist-slapping-twig ready for them peasants that are here for the 'gimme' too impatient to read the rules, to the salt of the earth ones ready to land a hand without expecting anything in return, to those who after hours and hours of bashing at some issue will victoriously post the solution for everyone to profit, to all of you making this community what it is - thank you!

Happy Merry Days to everyone - whatever the reason for it!

Thank you babiato,tassienz and all other moderators..you guys have been wonderful in your contribution to humanity and i appreciate..Happy christmas and new year 2021
Did you just copy and paste this or am I dreaming? 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you babiato,tassienz and all other moderators..you guys have been wonderful in your contribution to humanity and i appreciate..Happy christmas and new year

Okay you added 2021, niceeeeee. 😀😁

Reactions: webmaster
I joined this stunning forum January this year, 2020 and since then, I'm short of words, I have nothing to say but a BIG THANK YOU.

As the year is running out, I'd like to drop a line of appreciation for this beautiful forum, the founder, the Moderators and Administrators, the amazing Nullmasters, the Trusted Uploaders, genuine and Trusted Sellers, the Well known members, the Active Members, The New Members everyone.

I call Babiato the Swiss Knife for everyone, either a legendary developer or a complete newbie, Babiato is home for so many talents and possibility.

I believe we have so much brains in this forum, we can do almost anything tech related.

Won't lie, Babiato has really helped my growth in web development even though I only work WordPress. The resources here is too much, just so much you have nothing to worry about as there are so many Beautiful minds ready to support and answer your questions, give tutorials and even when possible, go in and help you fix your issues.

@Babak, @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @slvrsteele @medw1311 @NullMaster @freenulled @hexor @Niko Nemo @adderall @phpcore @ddpanda @White Devil @patrocle @purity @tuton012 @ELLIO7 and everyone else doing so much, just so much to keep Babiato up and running all the time that I didn't remember to mention right now.

We really don't deserve heroes like you guys.

I bow my head, deep in gratitude, Thank You for making Babiato a home.

images (38).jpeg

Merry Christmas to Y'all!!!

PS: I remain the No 1 Accuser at Babiato. 😎
I'm also being part of this Family .. Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy new year

Toast to longevity and bright future to all Babiato's pillars! Happy Holidays

Cheers

Reactions: kay11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock