• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato plugins - safe?

NullPakint

Trusted Uploader
Mar 3, 2020
Pakistan
It seems to be a stupid question, but at the same time it is opportune to make everyone understand where to use Babiato's plugins.

I am setting up a wp project entirely with Babiato plugins (I am very grateful to be part of this forum, as it helped and helps me whenever I need something) and I am slightly afraid of using and having my hosting banned for having plugins with scripts bad intentioned.

All my shares are paid and have no third parties handling them.

-------------------------------

Parece una pregunta estúpida, pero al mismo tiempo es oportuno que todos entiendan dónde usar los plugins de Babiato.

Estoy configurando un proyecto de wp completamente con complementos de Babiato (estoy muy agradecido de ser parte de este forum, ya que me ayudó y me ayuda cada vez que necesito algo) y tengo un poco de miedo de usar y que mi hosting sea prohibido por tener complementos con scripts mal intencionado.

Todas mis acciones están pagadas y no hay terceros que las manejen.

-----------------------------

Parece ser uma pergunta idiota, mas ao mesmo tempo oportuno de fazer a todos entender aonde usar os plugins do Babiato.

Eu estou montando um projeto wp totalmente com plugins Babiato ( sou muito grato por fazer parte desse forum, pois me ajudou e ajuda todas as vezes que preciso de algo ) e tenho um leve receio de utilizar e ter minha hospedagem banida por ter plugins com scripts mau intencionados.

Todos os meus compartilhados são pagos e nao possuem terceiros manipulando eles.

----------------------------------

Dealraíonn sé gur ceist dúr í, ach ag an am céanna tá sé tráthúil tuiscint a thabhairt do gach duine cá háit ar cheart breiseáin Babiato a úsáid.

Tá tionscadal wp á bhunú agam go hiomlán le breiseáin Babiato (táim an-bhuíoch a bheith mar chuid den fhionnaidh seo, mar chuidigh sé agus cuidíonn sé liom aon uair a bhíonn rud éigin de dhíth orm) agus tá eagla orm beagán a úsáid agus cosc a chur ar mo óstáil as breiseáin a bheith agam le scripteanna droch-intinn.

Íoctar mo chuid scaireanna go léir agus níl aon tríú páirtithe ag láimhseáil iad.

Reactions: rasel. and Rocky
I had no problem using it! I don't use lots of plugins and not all the time but anyway i had no problem at all!
However, i always try to get the genuine plugin to replace the nulled one, mostly because of auto-update...

where to use Babiato's plugins
Usually you use them on development, setting up a mock-up site for the client so he'll see how it would look like. Or for yourself to see if the plugins are fit for your needs.

I am setting up a wp project entirely with Babiato plugins (I am very grateful to be part of this forum, as it helped and helps me whenever I need something) and I am slightly afraid of using and having my hosting banned for having plugins with scripts bad intentioned

I would suggest you to use plugins from trusted members. As I can safely affirm that over 90% of the scripts are safe to use there is always the possibility that the developer would have included some malicious code in it or is poorly coded thus making your site insecure (doesn't matter if nulled or original version of the script).

My approach on these kind of jobs is a staging website for the client to see if he's pleased with the approach then buy the original versions of the plugins. I am always saying to my clients that any plugin/theme used for developing their site is on them to buy the licenses for those. I don't provide licensed scripts/plugins unless it was prior discussed and price negotiated accordingly.

• Love
Reactions: NullPakint and Loki
Usually you use them on development, setting up a mock-up site for the client so he'll see how it would look like. Or for yourself to see if the plugins are fit for your needs.

I would suggest you to use plugins from trusted members. As I can safely affirm that over 90% of the scripts are safe to use there is always the possibility that the developer would have included some malicious code in it or is poorly coded thus making your site insecure (doesn't matter if nulled or original version of the script).

My approach on these kind of jobs is a staging website for the client to see if he's pleased with the approach then buy the original versions of the plugins. I am always saying to my clients that any plugin/theme used for developing their site is on them to buy the licenses for those. I don't provide licensed scripts/plugins unless it was prior discussed and price negotiated accordingly.

perfect bro !!! thanks

I agree with you and im doing exactly like this.

Because customers can change their mind / desing but you can not refund as like customer to envato or whatever.

Reactions: NullPakint
I had no problem using it! I don't use lots of plugins and not all the time but anyway i had no problem at all!
However, i always try to get the genuine plugin to replace the nulled one, mostly because of auto-update...

my intention to use the plugins is only to understand if it will meet my needs, if it meets my needs, in the future to join the purchase of licenses.

but it is a project of mine - and I intend with it to obtain resources to maintain my family (I am creating a marketplace site in my city), and in the course of its growth and financial return, buy the licenses.

why I took the liberty to ask =)
because today the dollar is too high for license acquisitions and mostly for project startup without too much money to invest in the original plugins.

but thanks for the feedback - I agree with everyone =)
my husband and I thank Babiato !!

the plugins we share I believe help many in their needs, as well as the ones we find here help us a lot too.

love Family babiato =) :love::love::love::love::love:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock