• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Moved To New VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys today vps.net tell us we cant handle babiato anymore for many dmca from devs :D
so we buy new offshore vps and moved to new location [ netherland ]
cheers :D
XEON-E31271 v34v Core4096 MB80 GB SSD8TB Traffic
nl.png
$33 /month
Awesome @Babak

If you are looking for a quality but unfortunately expensive «Offshore», I think a solution like the one here is best: https://underhost.com

From this company we had a dedicated server 25 years ago

when I was a small child and unruly :p I had a warez forum & tracker and any complaints went forward in the trash he he

Of course, it remains an exact solution, but as I said before, I had a server from there 25 years ago. But I still see the company standing up

You can also talk to them about offshores servers and the complaints they may receive, what happens in these cases.

Also, I see that this "babiato" community has grown a lot, therefore, 1€ each of us can give, we will be able to have a quality server and safe from complaints.

feels slowly, when access babiato from my country (indihome)
25+ Second for full loading
padang tu nan buruak koneksinyo mah da.

@Babak I thought this was hosted on gcp. I believe I read your post somewhere, you were talking about/comparing server performance.

Interesting topic for me, a must have read all the comments. I've just bookmarked this thread.

Long live Babiato in Netherland :coffee:

Reactions: Babak
easy as pee, just use original links from codecanyon like that, dont sent link directly to owners, for example

Reactions: yagizs85
easy as pee, just use original links from codecanyon like that, dont sent link directly to owners, for example
+1 cant use direct refferal link babak..
good luck in New VPS :D

• Love
@Babak, dost, I've shortlisted a few hosts; including Shinjiru, Abelo and Virtual Systems;
I've also spoken to the support team of Virtual VPS (VirtVPS), who got back to me rather quickly and answered everything I needed to know and also offered additional support.

There couldn't possibly be anyone else who could give me a hundred percent certainty regarding this other than you and your team i.e John Wick and Ninja; and since you're running Babiato on VirtVPS, I think VirtVPS could most definitely be my cup of tea; I'm planning on running a website where I will be hosting all sorts of pirated content (i.e films, shows and anime) for starters. I also plan on purchasing a $75 (.to) domain for more safety, taking into account that (.com) domains can be removed at any time if US feels the need to do so; so what would you have me do and what do you suggest I do?

I could use an honest suggestion
Tashakur, buddy

@Babak, dost, I've shortlisted a few hosts; including Shinjiru, Abelo and Virtual Systems;
I've also spoken to the support team of Virtual VPS (VirtVPS), who got back to me rather quickly and answered everything I needed to know and also offered additional support.

There couldn't possibly be anyone else who could give me a hundred percent certainty regarding this other than you and your team i.e John Wick and Ninja; and since you're running Babiato on VirtVPS, I think VirtVPS could most definitely be my cup of tea; I'm planning on running a website where I will be hosting all sorts of pirated content (i.e films, shows and anime) for starters. I also plan on purchasing a $75 (.to) domain for more safety, taking into account that (.com) domains can be removed at any time if US feels the need to do so; so what would you have me do and what do you suggest I do?

I could use an honest suggestion
Tashakur, buddy
you are trying to start download website like https://rmz.cr/ or stream website like netflix ?

you are trying to start download website like https://rmz.cr/ or stream website like netflix ?

Hi,
Thank you for getting back to me.

A Streaming Website like Netflix, if I must. All my videos will be hosted on third-party apps like Google Drive, and whatnot. I am, at the same time, thinking about adding download(able) Torrent Files as well, which could benefit the site because I've seen people and I know that almost half as many people would want to download the contents to their PCs, Laptops, Phones and whatnot, to then have a look at them on their own time.

As of now, I'm currently in a live chat with VirtVPS' support team; they're offering me Linux for their Offshore Netherlands VPS feature,
If you head over to this link, It has clearly stated that this is a Windows service but they're convincing me that Linux is the better choice and that they have it available.

I'm in talks to purchase their $57/month package; and purchase cPanel and then they'll manage everything and install everything to the server for me so I don't have to go through hell (I can't really code or anything), so they're going set up everything at I think no additional cost: the condition being me having to purchase cPanel with the VPS feature.

Now, this could be right or they could be tricking me into something else, lol;
Since I do not have the slightest idea of how the system works, they might as well take advantage, but I can't say.

What do you suggest I do?
Thank you

Hi,
Thank you for getting back to me.

A Streaming Website like Netflix, if I must. All my videos will be hosted on third-party apps like Google Drive, and whatnot. I am, at the same time, thinking about adding download(able) Torrent Files as well, which could benefit the site because I've seen people and I know that almost half as many people would want to download the contents to their PCs, Laptops, Phones and whatnot, to then have a look at them on their own time.

As of now, I'm currently in a live chat with VirtVPS' support team; they're offering me Linux for their Offshore Netherlands VPS feature,
If you head over to this link, It has clearly stated that this is a Windows service but they're convincing me that Linux is the better choice and that they have it available.

I'm in talks to purchase their $57/month package; and purchase cPanel and then they'll manage everything and install everything to the server for me so I don't have to go through hell (I can't really code or anything), so they're going set up everything at I think no additional cost: the condition being me having to purchase cPanel with the VPS feature.

Now, this could be right or they could be tricking me into something else, lol;
Since I do not have the slightest idea of how the system works, they might as well take advantage, but I can't say.

What do you suggest I do?
Thank you

I'm starting to find all of these offshore web hosts ultimately shady but being a first-timer, I could be wrong.

Any sort of help, advice and suggestion is highly appreciated,
Thank you :)

I'm starting to find all of these offshore web hosts ultimately shady but being a first-timer, I could be wrong.

Any sort of help, advice and suggestion is highly appreciated,
Thank you :)
I think you cant handle stream website alone :D
you must host your website in cpanel offshore hosting first! and moved to vps offshore hosting when your cpanel cant handle too much visitor!

about storage: i suggest buy storage vps: like this https://www.virtvps.com/storage-vps/

I think you cant handle stream website alone :D
you must host your website in cpanel offshore hosting first! and moved to vps offshore hosting when your cpanel cant handle too much visitor!

about storage: i suggest buy storage vps: like this https://www.virtvps.com/storage-vps/

Alright, I think I understand.

What you suggest I do is that I purchase the cPanel Offshore Hosting first, build my (streaming) website with that and when I have soon built an audience for myself, In Sha Allah, I'll switch to VPS Offshore Hosting or Dedicated, in retrospect to my audience, my needs and their needs;
This way, I'll also gain a tad-bit experience to know and understand a handful of things beforehand.

I also like the idea of purchasing a package for my website storage; that could help me as well;
I would then be able to use my website's space where I could store all my content at, instead of using a third-party app like Google Drive
I believe that is the best option (for the future) as well.

Thank you, comrade,
Stay blessed

EDIT: Streaming is not allowed on Shared Hosting (on most of them) and VirtVPS, too, does not allow Streaming. I think they too are right as they are.
Thank you for your suggestion, though, I'll do some more research before heading into it,
Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock