• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Money

SchuBBA

Oct 29, 2020
Am not new here,
I have been here for some months and i have been silent, i have been studying the platform
Now i feel i wanna say something.
Here it is.
Is there a possiblity the administrator of this platform can add an area where:
1 people share business ideas.
2.Ideas that can be copied and implemented in different countries or areas of stay.
3.in that area people would also share their experiences and how they are progressing.
4. We can call the area Babusiness or something cooler.
Does that sound good?

Am not new here,
I have been here for some months and i have been silent, i have been studying the platform
Here it is.
2.Ideas that can be copied and implemented in different countries or areas of stay.
3.in that area people would also share their experiences and how they are progressing.
Does that sound good?
Thought is good for needy ppl. Would appreciate if it get approved.

• Love
Reactions: LM1984
We have this area for discussing business ideas. Why don't you share yours in that area? Let me see what idea you have, so I can copy your idea and implement in my countries/area of stay. Does that sound good? (y)
Hey @whitebee i have been through that area but mainly it is a deal house,
okay i was thinking of creating a listing website for real estate, I don't know much about real estate but basically on that site, you list houses for sale, they can be fancy or anything appealing.
Now you wanna promote that website and have people coming in to check.
Maybe you can make a sale by flipping some property but now I am not sure of how you the website owner would earn you share of the trade and that's where i would like some ideas from a group of people.
That's why am requesting for such an area
Is my idea good?

Am not new here,
Here it is.
Does that sound good?

UP

Hello Babiato family, I think the forum moderators should analyze this idea with affection! there are really a lot of needy people who are not from the development area who could add up to some (associated projects), I once thought to join the moderator PM, to launch a proposal for him, the proposal was to clone the shopify store (dropshipping) of him to sell the same products in my country and I would manage the sales, supports and etc ... and pass on to% of him as the owner of the site. Anyway, I just want to express that I support this idea.

in case anyone wants to make a partnership or any suggestions I am available! (y) 💟

Thought is good for needy ppl. Would appreciate if it get approved.
Am needy man, i wanna make some money and i believe there are some ideas working some where and they could copied and made to work somewhere else, after all it's what china is doing tho what they do requires a lot of capital.
Someone maybe having a business idea that they are willing to share.
Tho someone told me, No one really shares their true source of success.

Reactions: LM1984 and Silva
I am also not from IT field bro, basically m commercial auditor n my field is indirect taxation, ISO 9k & 14k. Because of this lovely forum have learned a lot. I owned a car spa & detailing business that's too spoil due to corona epidemic, however gradually its coming on track. Actually I am addicted of babiato and learning silently. :LOL:

I am also not from IT field bro, basically m commercial auditor n my field is indirect taxation, ISO 9k & 14k. Because of this lovely forum have learned a lot. I owned a car spa & detailing business that's too spoil due to corona epidemic, however gradually its coming on track. Actually I am addicted of babiato and learning silently. :LOL:
me too I love this forum, a lot to learn.
i also have an IT background. I did a bachelors Science Information Technology at the university.
The course
I love this forum too, I have learned a lot from here.
Thanks for your share man

In my point there is many idea available that can be copied and implemented in different countries, you can find SAAS product in our babiato forum just find what SAAS product you can sell in your country then just host it and sell subscriptions.....

like : Multi Vendor E-commerce System , Food Ordering System , Tasks Management Tool , POS Tools etc.

if any body need help to find or setup any saas business ping me i can try to help..............

Reactions: Silva
In my point there is many idea available that can be copied and implemented in different countries, you can find SAAS product in our babiato forum just find what SAAS product you can sell in your country then just host it and sell subscriptions.....

like : Multi Vendor E-commerce System , Food Ordering System , Tasks Management Tool , POS Tools etc.

if any body need help to find or setup any saas business ping me i can try to help..............
I think most of ppl here at forum are well aware about copy n hosting saas type of business, even non IT fellow like me, except some new commer. I think he was talking about some new creative idea exchanging.

Reactions: Teamvoid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock