• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder why I couldn't log in, my account has clearly been lost. There should really be a clearer notice about it at the top though. On another note, while this was a sad loss, why weren't backups both taken and tested? Seems a bit of a noob error for such an active forum. I'm not having a go, I'm glad the site is back, but this was definitely avoidable.

Its glad to have you back and I am sure with everyone who has uploaded will be able to get this back into shape again, I registered late on and I had to re-register but its all good

Dear members of Babiato,

it feels really great that Babiato was able to rerun again even though we lost some major portion of data. Nevertheless, with our collaboration, we will be able to get back to where we were from the time it went down.

Please know that the current version of this forum has a few bugs/glitches and our technical staff is working hard to fix them as soon as possible. if you guys can detect any errors please write them down in this thread since @andykim is willing to fix them all. But don't try to come up with the same bug report that was already stated by somebody else in order to keep this thread clean and accessible.

Let's not start complaining about this situation and how everything is messed up. Please know that we all have lost more or less of our records because of the current situation. So let's not repeat what we have lost and try to work from here to get back to where we were. I would really request everyone to maintain this mindset and help us make this forum great again.

Babiato will soon start to operate on one of its main domains (https://babia.to) as soon as our technical team decides that.

We highly encourage you guys to upload your resources again!

Also, there's an official telegram channel of Babiato that you can join to stay updated even if the forum goes down for a while again in the future.

Regards,
ELLIO7

Edit: To know more about Babak and other important things please check the thread below:

All my data were deleted, together with the account

I had to re -register ...

Login and mail the same ...

If you can combine my data with my publications! login hideman.

Nothing is perfect hence this is to be expected, although yeah the data loss could have been avoided, even big companies experience this kind of situation. Let's not be harsh with the people behind Babiato.

I'm glad to see everybody again, although all the data is gone: ( We all need a start over, but it's still great. Thank you all so much!

Ideally, people should sign up with their old usernames, so we can recognize one another. I learned the names of some users here and I'm glad to see they signed up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock