• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back!
And now I am a new member again?
Reaction score 1
Trophy 3
All gone... start all over again.
But happy that babiato is back... ;)

Reactions: Judge
Glad Babiato is coming back, but i've lost my post counts etc...:(. Hope this time came back stronger than before!

Hi. I've been here for just a few moths, but I'm glad to see Babiato is back. I can't even imagine the effort you'll have to do to bring Babiato completely to life.

Thanks!

I could no longer log in with my old nickname, could you restore my level and messages?
User: win1022
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-191025.png
    Screenshot_20220511-191025.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 12
Babak and the team behind babiato, I want to thank you for the effort you put everyday also to the loyal members of this awesome community which I consider my house hehe, I want to say thank you for everything. God bless

Reactions: dramatticwebdev
Hi
I have been away for a few weeks. So a bit confused about the situation.

When i came back, my account no longer existed. So i recreated it.

I thought I was banned or something lol.

Do I continue on this new account Ive made and upload my resources from this new one or will my account be restored /retrieved and maybe I rather wait in case? if anyone has suggestion I be happy to know.

Also can anyone tell me what actually happen? were we attacked or glitch or server crash?

Babak and the team behind babiato, I want to thank you for the effort you put everyday also to the loyal members of this awesome community which I consider my house hehe, I want to say thank you for everything. God bless
I agree one hundred percent.

sometimes when working late and I think to myself "there is no way the resource is loaded on babiato yet that i am looking for as it only hours old"

then I SEE IT and scream loud ""BABAK i love U!"

my office stares at me in confusion lol.

I was so confused.
My account stats lost many points and most my posts vanished that I thought to myself that I was being punished for something lol.
now I see it was a ssd crash. damn, if any way I can help out I will.

I see the downloads are not working at the moment.
So I am thinking, is now a bad time to start reuploading my resources?

Do I wait on re uploading plugins? I don't want to add to server load or pressure. on people approving resources by piling more on them in crisis time.

Much respect to all working to keep Babiato running.

Hi
I have been away for a few weeks. So a bit confused about the situation.

When i came back, my account no longer existed. So i recreated it.

I thought I was banned or something lol.

Do I continue on this new account Ive made and upload my resources from this new one or will my account be restored /retrieved and maybe I rather wait in case? if anyone has suggestion I be happy to know.

Also can anyone tell me what actually happen? were we attacked or glitch or server crash?
SSD failure caused a data wipe. Since Babiato didn't have any recent restoration point we had to restore from an old backup file.

If your previous account was created after May 2021 then it will not exist anymore. Creating a new account was the solution.

You should start re-uploading your resources.

I was so confused.
My account stats lost many points and most my posts vanished that I thought to myself that I was being punished for something lol.
now I see it was a ssd crash. damn, if any way I can help out I will.

I see the downloads are not working at the moment.
So I am thinking, is now a bad time to start reuploading my resources?

Do I wait on re uploading plugins? I don't want to add to server load or pressure. on people approving resources by piling more on them in crisis time.

Much respect to all working to keep Babiato running.

You can start uploading your resources without worrying.

Reactions: Judge
Hey @Babak jan,
What's the password for when you want to download anything? I've logged in with my google account.

Last edited:
Hello,
I just logged in and I lost all my progress & stats ... I am negative now ...

I had an average of 200 reactions and points .. I messaged babak but he forwarded this link to me

Good job guys. Happy to return to the forum.
My account was deleted and I need a file urgently in the forum. But, I have to wait 30 days to activate my account and download it. Can you help me, please !!

Name of the account same as this one.

Dear members of Babiato,

it feels really great that Babiato was able to rerun again even though we lost some major portion of data. Nevertheless, with our collaboration, we will be able to get back to where we were from the time it went down.

Please know that the current version of this forum has a few bugs/glitches and our technical staff is working hard to fix them as soon as possible. if you guys can detect any errors please write them down in this thread since @andykim is willing to fix them all. But don't try to come up with the same bug report that was already stated by somebody else in order to keep this thread clean and accessible.

Let's not start complaining about this situation and how everything is messed up. Please know that we all have lost more or less of our records because of the current situation. So let's not repeat what we have lost and try to work from here to get back to where we were. I would really request everyone to maintain this mindset and help us make this forum great again.

Babiato will soon start to operate on one of its main domains (https://babia.to) as soon as our technical team decides that.

We highly encourage you guys to upload your resources again!

Also, there's an official telegram channel of Babiato that you can join to stay updated even if the forum goes down for a while again in the future.

Regards,
ELLIO7

Edit: To know more about Babak and other important things please check the thread below:

Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock