• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Down?

as they included in their telegram channel

"Due to hardware failure Babiato hosting provider had to relocate us to another server and restoring backup takes time."

Reactions: lrcbass
welcome back again ,during this time a lot of babiato domain appeared . this is stange

Babiato was down for about a day. Any updates on what happened?

Yesterday morning Babiato team was announced by hosting representative that due to hardware failure on a full rack of servers that also included ours they have to relocate Babiato domain to another DC and server. Unfortunately they couldn't recover any data from damaged servers. Having a precedent with data loss our administrative team had an up to date (sync) backup to the moment of failure and they did a humongous work to restore everything on a bare server.

They do deserve our appreciation along with many many other notable members for their hard work to keep this community going.

I hope this satisfies your thirst of knowledge as of now (I shared as much as I know myself). If not please do wait until our @Administrative team comes online.

Thank you everyone

Was the server located in France by any chance?

I heard there was some massive server losses there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock