• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato content found on GPL site

SpkAvii

Banned User
Sep 28, 2020
Well in Hell
babia.to
@White Devil , @Babak , @NullMaster , @slvrsteele , @ChintanBhat ,
I would like to apologise as I am not so much good in English please ignore any mistake and read the section thoroughly..

I was surfing around the internet and found the copied content of babiato forum in FreeGPL site. I have requested for Smart School Zoom Live Class v3.0 from babiato as I haven't found it over the internet after @White Devil uploaded the resource on Babiato, I found the same content on [removed]smart-school-zoom-live-class with password protection as @White Devil done the same with the resource in here...

I'm just posting this on thread so everyone should know from where these nulled and freegpl websites get their codes.. they all are copied from babiato forum only.. I want to request Members that please don't upload the resources of this forum in other websites and if you want to do so then please ask the admin, staff members or Moderators and give attribute to the forum cause it's the hardwork of this forum.

Now I am satisfied that I haven't asked for the password from @White Devil.... I also want the genuine members to keep track of comments and massages sent in this forum so that we could find who were using this forum for their benefits. (It's just a suggestion Admin)

I'll also suggest @White Devil to verify the password by downloading the above said code from freegpl site and use the password of babiato forum so it could get verified... Please post me back after investigating the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dint share to any one it may leaked from other recourses

dont inmate all personally message
That's the reason why even I haven't asked it from you bro.. This babiato community matter for me as I have gone through many other website but the team I found here were really outstanding... I respect the concern of this forum and I personally promise you that I will abide all the rules set for this forum...

I'll also suggest @White Devil to verify the password by downloading the above said code from freegpl site and use the password of babiato forum so it could get verified... Please post me back after investigating the matter

Already checked same resources with same password...

I think site admin leacher not have password also reading our comments so I am giving password...

Password is
Now enjoy

I usually should be quite but let me just add a voice....as much as the idea of password protection is concerned, it's good but it isn't a solution to the leaching problem.

What stops a leacher from uploading 9 resources as @whitedevil requested and hence get the passwords from him?

Once done, he or she could still unpack and zip in a different folder to upload to the said GPL sites.

You better find another solution. This is certainly not best because what you are doing is actually denying those few people who genuinely can't afford to buy scripts.

Reactions: ryuki01
That's why OP putting password on resource but many people have problem with password because they don't want to give back to the community, they are thinking babiato is a machine where they get nulled resource free of cost without giving back anything to members.

When @White Devil start adding password on his own resource many members tag @Babak to take action against the password and stop white devil to adding password then when i share gojek clone with password same with me many mambers tag babak.

We all OP putting own money to buy resources and share here for members help but many members just want to take without giving back......

If someone really wants to give back to babiato many options available here

Some excuses ..
  1. In my area internet speed is very poor so i can't able to upload resource (Solution - Just share your account with staff via any account sharing app then staff will upload it ) -- ShareAccount like this extension
  2. I don't have money (Solution - just do group buy with staff or ask me , @White Devil , @root404 or other OP ) ( Read Group By rules first )
  3. I have same resources as shared here and I have nothing to share (Solution - be helpful with members requesting for help for those resources)
  4. many more....

I know its not right way but i think at this time only this work.....

That's why OP putting password on resource but many people have problem with password because they don't want to give back to the community, they are thinking babiato is a machine where they get nulled resource free of cost without giving back anything to members.

When @White Devil start adding password on his own resource many members tag @Babak to take action against the password and stop white devil to adding password then when i share gojek clone with password same with me many mambers tag babak.

We all OP putting own money to buy resources and share here for members help but many members just want to take without giving back......

If someone really wants to give back to babiato many options available here

Some excuses ..
  1. In my area internet speed is very poor so i can't able to upload resource (Solution - Just share your account with staff via any account sharing app then staff will upload it ) -- ShareAccount like this extension
  2. I don't have money (Solution - just do group buy with staff or ask me , @White Devil , @root404 or other OP ) ( Read Group By rules first )
  3. I have same resources as shared here and I have nothing to share (Solution - be helpful with members requesting for help for those resources)
  4. many more....

I know its not right way but i think at this time only this work.....
One thing may I suggest what if we provide the null to genuine members only?? Mean if we stop uploading the nulled file directly in the forum and provide the link in DM to genuine members only..

Just a suggestion from my side..

@me
One thing may I suggest what if we provide the null to genuine members only?? Mean if we stop uploading the nulled file directly in the forum and provide the link in DM to genuine members only..

Very good idea

Good Idea but can you tell us how can anyone know who is the genuine members
and do you rally think this idea will work and also
tell who send DM to all member to download link
do you know how many member here how big babiato family

if you create this kind of post so also give some solution that possible to all

Good Idea but can you tell us how can anyone know who is the genuine members
and do you rally think this idea will work and also
tell who send DM to all member to download link
do you know how many member here how big babiato family

if you create this kind of post so also give some solution that possible to all
I know that this is a huge community and contains more than 100000 members.. But not every member is looking for all the resources as I have read somewhere in this community that no resources had been downloaded more than 400 times and we can see the activities of members from their profile this will help us in distinguishing the genuine member and leechers..

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock