• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato content found on GPL site

To put a brake on this endless discussion: I know who shared the content on that site but I won't disclose. Is better to know who than hunting new accounts. In time these members will be restricted from some hard to find/unique resources and other members helping them to get those resources will be restricted too.

N-Joy!

Edit: in the meantime feel free to report by PM to me every site you find that shared resources after they were posted on Babiato. I am building a database with those.

Last edited:
I usually should be quite but let me just add a voice....as much as the idea of password protection is concerned, it's good but it isn't a solution to the leaching problem.

What stops a leacher from uploading 9 resources as @whitedevil requested and hence get the passwords from him?

Once done, he or she could still unpack and zip in a different folder to upload to the said GPL sites.

You better find another solution. This is certainly not best because what you are doing is actually denying those few people who genuinely can't afford to buy scripts.

i agree with this, the password method just stalling them until they upload 9 resources, and for them who really need it but can't buy the script or upload resources because of internet problem (like me for example, only download what i need because internet speed isn't as fast as in major country) wouldn't get anything from this great forum anymore. the "sharing is caring" become lost in protected upload.

Are you just trying to create bad vibes?

You're asking that we "spam" another website?

Other than aggressive and unfriendly comments, asking for stuff/taking stuff, I couldn't find what you contributed to the community. Telling new members "I hope you behave" or "English, please" is not a contribution. At least not a helpful one.

Reactions: o..
To put a brake on this endless discussion: I know who shared the content on that site but I won't disclose. Is better to know who than hunting new accounts. In time these members will be restricted from some hard to find/unique resources and other members helping them to get those resources will be restricted too.

N-Joy!

Edit: in the meantime feel free to report by PM to me every site you find that shared resources after they were posted on Babiato. I am building a database with those.
That's a PRO at work. Always nice to see you @slvrsteele

This is why i always recommend these two things on babiato
1. Remove all the accounts which are no longer active especially those who do have very very less messages and likes, and no longer active from 2 months
2. Before downloading anything here, they should have Minimum number of likes, atleast 50 likes, so they force to provide value and valueable threads always liked by our members, no matter what.
3. Take a closer look on members who only appear when there is a giveaway of something, they have only 10-12 comments with 0 likes. These people i feel leechers, who just want more and more.
4. In future if any member starts a give away, they should give preferences to those people/members which has good likes and feel that they are good members.

This is why i always recommend these two things on babiato
1. Remove all the accounts which are no longer active especially those who do have very very less messages and likes, and no longer active from 2 months
2. Before downloading anything here, they should have Minimum number of likes, atleast 50 likes, so they force to provide value and valueable threads always liked by our members, no matter what.
3. Take a closer look on members who only appear when there is a giveaway of something, they have only 10-12 comments with 0 likes. These people i feel leechers, who just want more and more.
4. In future if any member starts a give away, they should give preferences to those people/members which has good likes and feel that they are good members.

Great ideas, I get where you're coming from.

I am absolutely against anything "50 likes first." The community would die. From the order of things, most first come here to leech. They find this site via a Google search when they look for a specific plugin or something.
THEN they fall in love.
Babiato has to pay it forward.
Else it's like instead of a guy asking you to go out with him (where you might say yes or no) the guy says: You have to cook for me 50 times before I ask you to go out.

It's nasty that people steal stuff from here and monetize it. But every good thing gets copied and stolen from, sadly.

If there's a way to limit this, it's great, just the "prove you're worthy" approach doesn't work for me.

Babiato is a community, an open society. Not a cult. People will just leave if you make it too difficult.

Also, being new or not having things to share doesn't mean you"re a leecher in the negative sense. The pro thieves will find a way around any measure... but some of the good new members won't stay and feel unwelcome.

how can anyone know who is the genuine members
i think we can see it from how many download one made. A Leecher will download everything in babiato and re-upload it on their website while A Genuine Member would only download few, what they interested into.

so maybe there's a solution for this leeching problem, Just put a download limit per month. Or just banned user who have the most downloads.. but the last one would hurt the term of open society/community. Or apply download limit for user who have most downloads.

My resources are on 100+ places leeched and put by people, there is no way to secure this and to consider to help is to help forum members is like circulating the code to one and all as too many leechers.

There is no solution To Stop this issue !
But to reduce that, you have a lot of options out there ! And we have to be careful, because this wonderful community will die by a wrong choice !

I'm Brazilian, I love the Babiato family, unfortunately I don't know English, but the Chrome translator helps me a lot, I read a lot around here, I participate a little, first because I don't speak and write English, second because I try to do a few jobs because I'm unemployed from the beginning of the pandemic, yes I know, my country only made crap with that ... third I have a wife and 2 children ...
Suckers will exist in any medium, there is no brake ....

so requiring certain amounts of "files" "tastes" may seem simple to some, but very difficult for others.

It is that saying we must do our part the rest is everyone's conscience.

I appreciate everything I download and everything I like.

Dividing does not solve it.

The suckers will always strive to fulfill "requirements" to have the files or the password .... after all, it is more profit for them to make an effort because they will have more return on their shares.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: pitza and SpkAvii
It's harsh to see Babiato resources on other website as I requested Smart-School Gmeet live class v2.0 and I haven't found it on any other website till 2 days ago, as @Babak uploaded the same here 2 days ago.. Now same resource is available at - removed - and many more websites..

@Babak please put a password on the resources so that you can keep track of the members who were taking the password.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock