• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato.co Telegram Channel to stay updated 24/7

I have seen lot of websites that copy babiato resources and place them in their websites
One of the best example is Codelist. Like this, I have seen a few which copy our files and place them in their websites.
Try to use telegram channel to send notifications for new resources.
Ex: If there is any new resource created, then sending notifications in telegram channel will be helpful.

I am the one, who open my mail, babiato website when I wake up. I will check what are the notifications, updates and resources.
If there is something like getting a notification for new resource in telegram. What ever it may be, it will be easy for everyone. Just my thought.
I agree :)(y)

• Love
Reactions: iamanoob
Yea, that's great!

Put some reverse proxy to the front of the Babiato instances to handle requests.
Nginx is working flawlessly with concurrent multiple users serving static files and passing to for process.
So it will be like this
Cloudflare proxied > Nginx reverse proxy instance > babiato instance

With this kind of structure, you not going to just hide Babiato instance ip. You will also lift the babiato to weight for a static resource...
It can easily respond to 1m requests...

Hello, Babiato family. As we went through a long downtime recently it made us thinking what could be a good way to share updates about this forum when it's not online. So we decided to create a Telegram channel that will be used to share all of the major updates and announcements of Babiato. Feel free to subscribe there to stay updated with the community.

Telegram channel invite link: https://t.me/BabiatoCo

Note: It's an announcement channel so there will be no way to group chat or discussion. Join this if you are interested to receive push notifications.

Big thanks to @ddpanda for coming up with this idea.
It would be great to add a Group to the Channel, so everyone can leave their messages instead of using the forum because once restaured, all theses message probably will dissapear ;).

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Thanks for bringing Babiato back online. Having a Telegram channel is great for site info updates.
After 10 months with Babiato unfortunately had to register again. Anyway, it's good to be back.

Thanks to all

I mean, why don't you grow the channel by constantly posting interesting information and motivating people to join.
Status on the website itself should be reason enough to join ;) - If too many posts in the channel - the relevant info on site-status will just disappear in the flow and make the original idea of the channel useless.

Reactions: die2mrw007
Status on the website itself should be reason enough to join ;) - If too many posts in the channel - the relevant info on site-status will just disappear in the flow and make the original idea of the channel useless.
Sounds reasonable. Thank you for the information.

Reactions: whitetigerdk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock