• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato became indispensable, read this warm call

koeng

Babiato Lover
Oct 4, 2019
Hello everyone, over the past few days it became clear once again how indispensable this forum is to many members. Babiato is a huge asset to a lot of users and webmasters who are visitors here.

The entire crew puts an enormous amount of time and energy into keeping Babiato running, up to date and safe.

I would therefore like to make an appeal for donations. A small amount, a large amount, I think every little bit helps to help bear the investments the team makes.

How to donate? >> https://babia.to/donate/

To the administrators, moderators and staff : keep up the good work!

If I had money to spare, I'd donate also. But the main problem Is with resource forums Is the leeching. I have owned quite a few forums before also resources & people don't really care about Interacting, they rather leech and not contribute back. So getting donations Is pretty difficult for Babiato.

I've only been here a short time but I've considered donating already. Pretty strapped for cash after a big move but it'll be something I do for sure. There hasn't been many forums I've found that I feel like I want to stay or get so much value from. This place seems awesome.

I'm sure it's been discussed before but it seems like there should be some sort of incentive for donations above the simple support. I'll do it either way but most other places make it a little more enticing.

Reactions: gordian and Mingao
Hello everyone, over the past few days it became clear once again how indispensable this forum is to many members. Babiato is a huge asset to a lot of users and webmasters who are visitors here.

The entire crew puts an enormous amount of time and energy into keeping Babiato running, up to date and safe.

I would therefore like to make an appeal for donations. A small amount, a large amount, I think every little bit helps to help bear the investments the team makes.

How to donate? >> https://babia.to/donate/

To the administrators, moderators and staff : keep up the good work!
I totally agree. This place has helped so many of us. It's saved us money and kept us safe from some bad scripts. The people who run Babiato work really hard, and I think they're doing a great job.

I also think your idea about asking for donations is a good one. Here are some ways we might get more people to help out:

Better promotion and manage group buys.

More Sellers: If we let more people sell things on Babiato, we'll have more choices. That could make the forum even better.

Reward donors more: If people give money, we can give them points and add more reactions.

There needs to be a forum for the most wanted and hard-to-get scripts. Users would donate, and admins, moderators, and null masters would purchase these scripts and offer them to the community.

Babiato has helped us a lot. I think if we try some of these ideas, we can make it even better. Let's all do what we can to support this great place!

Thanks for this important thread. I will add to my donation in the new month of September. You're correct that this Forum is exceptional! Awesome.💎💎

Here's wishing Dear @Medw1311 a speedy recovery!

Last edited:
I totally agree. This place has helped so many of us. It's saved us money and kept us safe from some bad scripts. The people who run Babiato work really hard, and I think they're doing a great job.

I also think your idea about asking for donations is a good one. Here are some ways we might get more people to help out:

Better promotion and manage group buys.

More Sellers: If we let more people sell things on Babiato, we'll have more choices. That could make the forum even better.

Reward donors more: If people give money, we can give them points and add more reactions.

There needs to be a forum for the most wanted and hard-to-get scripts. Users would donate, and admins, moderators, and null masters would purchase these scripts and offer them to the community.

Babiato has helped us a lot. I think if we try some of these ideas, we can make it even better. Let's all do what we can to support this great place!
Most of this is actually on my todo list already :)

Just lack of time and some health issues at the moment meaning I'm only working part time right now.

Reactions: gordian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock