• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

awwwards courses - only for $30 (with certificate) 70% off 🎉

donvizzini

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
May 27, 2019
<style>
heyyy guys! this is a sale of some courses available at awwwards academy with 70% off.
note: over time, when they include more courses of interest to me (or you can request them) i will post them here. 😁

awwwards academy is a new launch by awwwards at the end of last year. the academy has high level designers, developers, animators, illustrators and etc. awwwards today is the biggest web development reference in the world and having your website published and nominated at awwwards awards is a macro in the life of every developer and designer. 🙏🏻

informations:
  • you will receive all the content of the course you buy
  • if you want you can request a pdf certificate with your name
  • the courses are well organized and you will have all the additional resources available of the course.
  • all videos in 1080p
  • lifetime access.
  • private group for sharing and networking
courses available:
# creative portfolios: a powerful visual language for brands - $13.00 (USD)
# using motion design to animate with purpose and create delightful experiences - $13.00 (USD)
# flawless typography: understanding and breaking the rules - $20.00 (USD)
# building an immersive creative website from scratch without frameworks - coming soon! 🎉

payment:
stripe (with tax +5%) 😉

refund policy:
does not apply once you have access. they are digital products, once you have access to the drive there will be no refund.
before having access to the drive, full refund.

if you have any questions, please ask.

i hope you like this feature and it will be very useful for you. 🤘🏻

don vizzini.

preview:

5fb24257c428e337749713.jpeg
5fb3b672a5f04975576147.jpeg 5fbffb25b401b118423122.jpeg
6061c362588fb462621772.jpeg

Last edited:
do you have a :

Creating Epic Ecommerce Experiences for Brands: An Advanced Guide​

this course who gave was a friend of mine, i do not have, but i'll try to get him.

i tried to get the subtitles but i couldn't. the solution i found would be to put it on youtube to get the automatic subtitles, like i did.

heyyy guys! this is a sale of some courses available at awwwards academy with 70% off.
note: over time, when they include more courses of interest to me (or you can request them) i will post them here. 😁

awwwards academy is a new launch by awwwards at the end of last year. the academy has high level designers, developers, animators, illustrators and etc. awwwards today is the biggest web development reference in the world and having your website published and nominated at awwwards awards is a macro in the life of every developer and designer. 🙏🏻

informations:
  • you will receive all the content of the course you buy
  • if you want you can request a pdf certificate with your name
  • the courses are well organized and you will have all the additional resources available of the course.
  • all videos in 1080p
  • lifetime access.
  • private group for sharing and networking
courses available:
# creative portfolios: a powerful visual language for brands - $13.00 (USD)
# using motion design to animate with purpose and create delightful experiences - $13.00 (USD)
# flawless typography: understanding and breaking the rules - $20.00 (USD)
# building an immersive creative website from scratch without frameworks - coming soon! 🎉

payment:
paypal via [email protected] or stripe with credit card, only send my your email and i send the invoice. 😉

refund policy:
does not apply once you have access. they are digital products, once you have access to the drive there will be no refund.
before having access to the drive, full refund.

if you have any questions, please ask.

i hope you like this feature and it will be very useful for you. 🤘🏻

don vizzini.

preview:

5fb24257c428e337749713.jpeg
5fb3b672a5f04975576147.jpeg 5fbffb25b401b118423122.jpeg
6061c362588fb462621772.jpeg
let me know when the
# building an immersive creative website from scratch without frameworks
available, definitely would buy

• Love
Reactions: donvizzini

Attachments

• awwwards-course-screenshot-barba-webgl.png
    awwwards-course-screenshot-barba-webgl.png
    610.5 KB · Views: 34
Hi,
I have this course (actually I'm going through it right now :) ) Here's a screenshot as a proof.
I could share it with you for a partial of its current price. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
i believe you can not market it here for the rules, but i think you can trade! 😍

Reactions: Optimix
I'm new here, my apologies 😊

I didn't know should I create my own thread for this or something, so I replied here, in the thread of highly respected @donvizzini :)
no problem bro. thanks for sharing that has this content, it will certainly be useful someone.
we are all here for a purpose of sharing with everyone, so when you can, you can comment on my topic, no problem.

btw, welcome and a look at the rules, this is very good here and you will not want to do something wrong to be banned, i believe.

• Love
Reactions: Optimix
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock