• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

awwwards courses - only for $30 (with certificate) 70% off 🎉

no problem bro. thanks for sharing that has this content, it will certainly be useful someone.
we are all here for a purpose of sharing with everyone, so when you can, you can comment on my topic, no problem.

btw, welcome and a look at the rules, this is very good here and you will not want to do something wrong to be banned, i believe.
Thank you bro! I'll go through the rules again đź‘Ť

• Love
Reactions: donvizzini
Do you have these courses

bro, that's fine you share the courses with each other and so on.
but to ask about the courses that i have for sale and only interact in my topic for this, better get out of here.
really this is a lack of respect

Reactions: Optimix and midtone
bro, that's fine you share the courses with each other and so on.
but to ask about the courses that i have for sale and only interact in my topic for this, better get out of here.
really this is a lack of respect
am really sorry. I didnt see the 'Selling' thread tag. i replied thinking it is a normal thread.

• Love
Reactions: donvizzini
am really sorry. I didnt see the 'Selling' thread tag. i replied thinking it is a normal thread.
oh, okay. sorry for the misunderstanding too.
i'm glad you understood my part.
as i said, you can continue to collaborate.

Reactions: des89
@donvizzini can you check your messages?

You promised lifetime access.
You told me "I'll send it tomorrow" on November 9th.
I've been waiting for access for almost a month now and no reply to my messages…

don't fu** bro! i gave you my account and you downloaded the course and shared it with me. so you have the course and nowhere is it described that i will give access to the life of my account that has all the other courses.

don't fu** bro! i gave you my account and you downloaded the course and shared it with me. so you have the course and nowhere is it described that i will give access to the life of my account that has all the other courses.

As I said to you in my message, there was a problem with it.

That's the reason I asked if I could have access to the account again. If you don't want to, that's cool. It's your account, I respect that. But have the decency to be honest about it and tell me so.

What I don't understand is you said it was okay and you would send it over the next day, then you said your machine had been stolen, then just disappeared without a word and stopped answering altogether.
At first, you even told me I could have access to the other courses on your account in I wanted to — something I appreciated but of which I didn't take advantage because it seemed too much.
Now you've gone back on your word and try to completely dodge the issue and ignore me, and then to play it like I'm the one taking advantage of the situation — which is simply not true — and that's what I'm not happy about.

Last edited:
And still, no reply.

I'm tired of this, and you obviously don't want to deal with it. I don't anymore either. So let's just drop it.

But in all honesty, I find it rather worrying that someone is so quick to go back on their word, and treats this like it's nothing.

Good day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock