• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 AWS Activate Program - $1350 Free for 2 years 🔥🔥

So, it means that I have to write something from my imagination.

You just need a website, a domain mail, & some valid info.

Reactions: chikala
I've been approved as well, thanks for this nice thread.
Just curious.
For those of you who have been approved, what do you use it for?
Please tell us so we can get benefits from AWS, especially for beginners.

Reactions: chikala
What is your intention mate ? If they have their own Company, a website & some valid information, they definitely get AWS Credits for sure. Yeah sometime hard to fill-up all the information. That might lead to frustration. So chill out. Nothing to worry... :D:D:D
Did I quote your comment?

I have tried in every way to create accounts on amazon and use the techniques to be able to have the $ 1000 of credits. But. unfortunately they do not approve.

How do I get approved?

I followed all parameters including the youtube video that teaches how to do this, but they don't prove it.

Does anyone have any ideas for me?

I've been approved as well, thanks for this nice thread.
Just curious.
For those of you who have been approved, what do you use it for?
Please tell us so we can get benefits from AWS, especially for beginners.
I have a startup and I'm using it for my company.

Later when I have my company registration I will apply for more credits.

Please only ask if you need to use it for something important so you don't get the rest of us blocked.

Please only ask if you need to use it for something important so you don't get the rest of us blocked.
Sure.

The reason I was asking it is because I never use AWS before, only DO, Alicloud and GCP so far.
That's why I'm curious what else Babiato members will do with this AWS program.

P.S. I just setup a private VPN for my office and it was super easy, much easier than DO. And next plan to host email servers rather than using GSuite for my company.

On one account my application was rejected. What should I do?
I had put the reason that I need to scale my web app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a million to @sundar50000 I've got approved this program.

Just to make this things clearly, this credit can be use to EC2 instance right?
Is it possible to buy domain with this credit on aws?
I saw the conversation up there that say it can't be used to register domain.
I don't get the point clearly since English is not my mother language.

Sorry for my bad English.
All hail BABIATO!
Warm regards from Indonesia :)

Reactions: sundar50000
Thanks a million to @sundar50000 I've got approved this program.

Just to make this things clearly, this credit can be use to EC2 instance right?
Is it possible to buy domain with this credit on aws?
I saw the conversation up there that say it can't be used to register domain.
I don't get the point clearly since English is not my mother language.

Sorry for my bad English.
All hail BABIATO!
Warm regards from Indonesia :)
Is it possible to buy domain with this credit on aws? NO
Just to make this things clearly, this credit can be use to EC2 instance right? YES

Reactions: sundar50000
Is it possible to buy domain with this credit on aws? NO
Just to make this things clearly, this credit can be use to EC2 instance right? YES
I believe you can use it more than EC2, there should be a list of services you can use, under your credit section. It is a pretty big list.

Reactions: sidasu
I believe you can use it more than EC2, there should be a list of services you can use, under your credit section. It is a pretty big list.
Sure. If we take a few minutes to look Credits page in AWS Console and understand English enough!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock