AWS Activate Program - $1350 Free for 2 years

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hellearth

Aug 19, 2020
Not necessarily trying to make money from this program. Amazon is ready to help startups that want to grow on Amazon's platform.

I received support calls and mail from the local support team. They said they could lift me up to $ 5,000 support because $ 1,000 is pretty little. If you have a decent profile you will actually get better support. There is also an upcoming intensive course and a certification contest for coders using the platform. I heard it is the top 10 certifications in the IT industry.

If you need VPS to do business or marketing, setting up multiple accounts is also an option.

Reactions: libyjuli

libyjuli

Sep 28, 2020
im struggling with their tutorials, they seem to have mixed information and tons of details are scattered thru different tutorials for something else.

Its a little upsetting that you find better information about how to perform simple tasks on youtube videos than on their website, but i do realize the same could be said about many topics about other platforms.

Ill see if i can mount up a simple machine to run xenforo, even with no domain (elastic ip i guess)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonyilyasa