• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 AWS Activate Program - $1350 Free for 2 years 🔥🔥

they already stacked each other.
you just need to use 300 bucks within 6m
I got approved for both of the programs and when I see the amount of credit usable I have 1650$ meaning that the 300$ credit is applied as well.

Can anyone tell me what information should I fill in that?

I saw the video but I'm confused what to write there as I don't have any company of my own. I just have a free tier account.

How did you do that? Do you have 20 different credit cards? Or there's a way to avoid using CC??

There are companies that let you create virtual, temporal credit cards associated with your real, physical card. All these virtual cards are "children" of your physical card and can be deleted at will.

privacy (dot) com is an example

Reactions: chikala
guys im wanna info any who dont know aws credit cover monthly costs only.
That mean one time payment not cover that mean you cant buy domain whit this credit

Guys, thank you very much, I got the credits, how do I sell the account, do you know if there is a website?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    60 KB · Views: 67
Amazon try to help on little company for startup you wanna try to make money for this.
And many company not make like amazon cuz have people like you who wanna make money from this and they not give free startup. Not I do not approve of your actions

Reactions: AnormaL
Guys, thank you very much, I got the credits, how do I sell the account, do you know if there is a website?
Can anyone tell me what information should I fill in that?

I saw the video but I'm confused what to write there as I don't have any company of my own. I just have a free tier account.

Reactions: chikala
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock