• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 AWS Activate Program - $1350 Free for 2 years 🔥🔥

Thanks Mate, got my aws activate credits today. Didnt even took more than 2 days for verification. I initially thought i would not be eligible and ignored all posts related to aws activate credits. It didnt even took me more than 10 - 15 minutes. And it was definitely worth the time. To those who wants to get aws activate creduts approved, i found adding business mail could help the verification process a lot more quicker. And regarding the linked in profile. I do have a crap profile with no connection and posts. So dont worry about your profile.
note: " Please dont take my words as strong advice, do your own research as well. It worked for me but not sure if it will be working the same in your cases. Give it a shot, if it gets activated, enjoy your free credits "
I assume, mostly business email and linkedin profile helps to get the credits as startups.

Reactions: SuneelXD
Off topic : what is the difference between lightsail and ec2?

Without the activate program, aws acount give access to 12 month free of ec2 and 3 free month of lightsail, can those offer be combined with the 1000 credit?

Off topic : what is the difference between lightsail and ec2?

Without the activate program, aws acount give access to 12 month free of ec2 and 3 free month of lightsail, can those offer be combined with the 1000 credit?
Search the difference in YouTube and you will get the better solution

Last edited:
Search the difference in YouTube and you will get the better solution
Apparently they are the same, so even if you don't have startup activate program, you can enjoy a 12 month of EC2, that's mean a free vps for a year. Only with an Aws account.

Well after a lot of reserchment i have open 5 account whit 5k credit limits

Screenshot_1.png

it's not easy but it's possible whit a little effort, and whit this 5k account i have generate 3k usd acc google cloud to :)
can you tell me how you got the 5k credits please
important

Screenshot_1.png

it's not easy but it's possible whit a little effort, and whit this 5k account i have generate 3k usd acc google cloud to :)
How did you do it?

Screenshot_1.png

Please explain clearly how did you apply for an extra 4k credits in your same account so that many members can apply it here.

Reactions: andremx20
short explain:

what you need: a domain - hosting - good idea

you will need to do a startup company (fake) like a LMS or SaaS, and register a domain under this, make a good website whit professional look (recomended use wordpress and good template), go to startup school and register in the site, do the 8 week challenger and send your diea to aproval.

You can do a website for SaaS whit owncloud, a website like zoom, or wathever you want but make it clear and whit good explaination to the startup school, and you are ready to go

what you will get:

Startups eligible for our Start Package will receive $3,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase Credits*, good for 12 months.

AWS is providing YC SUS participants (based outside of China) $5k in AWS credits which will expire in 2 years from when you apply.

and a lot more

Screenshot_1.png

Without the startup credit, the free tier is sufisant for me, 12 month ec2 instance, ses mail 26000 per month (12 month) S3 storage 5gb for backup 12 month, those 3 services that I got only with subscribing to aws help me have a functional store free for one year.

So if I got the 1000 credit, what can I use it for? Any Idea? And if I got the 4000 extra, il open a free hosting company for some few people in country who can't afford hosting and don't even have credit card,it will be shame to waste it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock