• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 AWS Activate Program - $1350 Free for 2 years 🔥🔥

I promised to come back to report if AWS Accept my Application..

and here I am.

1. I applied and waited about 10 days, and received an email that according to the information received my company is more than 10 years old so I am not eligible, but it was a mistake on their end as I incorporated my company 3 years ago

2. I appealed against their decision by providing my registration certificate

3. Today, I received an email that it has been accepted and credits should reflect within 3 days

Screenshot_2021-04-28 AWS Activate --gmail com - Gmail.png

So,
1. If you want to get the credits, ensure you use a company/business name.. here in our country you can register one for as low as $10

2. Register a domain name and ensure you have a custom domain name email to use for the application.

3. They will ask you to provide a public link to your business, ensure you share with them your Company LinkedIn or Facebook Page.

4. They will also ask for your personal profile, so ensure your LinkedIn profile is updated showing clearly what you are doing.

5. Be ready to explain why you need the credits, what your business or company is all about etc.

6. Fill all parts even the ones that are not really necessary.

What to do if rejected,
1. I don't know why your applications are rejected, but I believe AWS always provide you a way to contact them please do so.

2. Give them a reason why you feel you deserve to get the credits.

3. Be creative.

Stay safe

Stay blessed.

Superb.

I got approved within 36hrs. But just signed a one year hosting plan 3-4 days ago...

How do you guys use the credit?

I'm so confused by the EC2 pricing...

Like 12 different types of 2vCpu 4GB with different prices lol

Can use the credit to pay upfront for 3 years around ?

Hello Everyone,

Join and apply AWS activate program to get $1350 credits free for 2 years for your startup program and hosting developments.

1614591641712.jpeg

How to apply video tutorial is here.

Some tips by (@archonic)
  1. You'll need a valid CC info attached to the account.
  2. Need some basic Business Profile Information.
  3. Need existing/convincing business website.
  4. Need a link to linkedin profile about you - related to the business you're applying.
Can I host 3 websites there for free?

You can host unlimited websites as per the resources. You'll get the credit for 2 years, so it's upto now how you use it.
Can you please guide me how to do that? As this may seem irrelevant to this thread, I can PM you if you allow me.

so im interested to create one. but when i create the account i need t input credit or debit card. is there a way to skip this or i just need to create aws educate account?

Hello! I've received today my credits from AWS, this tutorial it's still working, thank you bro!

Hi, thank you for sharing, is it possible to apply with new linkedin account?
I have a website running, good business profile etc, but i never use linkedin before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock