• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 AWS Activate Program - $1350 Free for 2 years 🔥🔥

Is there a new org ID to get additional $5K credits? I applied 3 weeks ago using an org id provided here but it is still not approved.
Yes have a different ID that provide $5k credits. I can share if someone create 2 free tier account for me because i don't have different phone number and different card to create accounts.

Hello Everyone,

Join and apply AWS activate program to get $1350 credits free for 2 years for your startup program and hosting developments.

1614591641712.jpeg

How to apply video tutorial is here.

Some tips by (@archonic)
  1. You'll need a valid CC info attached to the account.
  2. Need some basic Business Profile Information.
  3. Need existing/convincing business website.
  4. Need a link to linkedin profile about you - related to the business you're applying.

@shandars Received $11500 today(30-07-2022).. Keep Rocking

1659149310686.png
wow this is great. How do i miss it :)

is this credit cover for all AWS service ?

Yes have a different ID that provide $5k credits. I can share if someone create 2 free tier account for me because i don't have different phone number and different card to create accounts.
I'm game if you are.

In the past I got $4K, AND today just got it AGAIN $10K !!! :):):)(y) I love AWS the best cloud provider in the WORLD.

ss.png

In the past I got $4K, AND today just got it AGAIN $10K !!! I love AWS the best cloud provider in the WORLD.:):):)(y)

ss.png
Hello, can you or anyone help me with this? I don't need much, I just want what I need to continue developing my app

Hello, can you or anyone help me with this? I don't need much, I just want what I need to continue developing my app
you need to apply AWS, you need real website, LinkedIn or other social media, your business documents related to your website, if any of what ever your business, explain them why you need it (you know what I am talking about), fill the form consistently, the most important is valid credit card with your real name.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock