• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Avante | Business Consulting WordPress Theme

Avante | Business Consulting WordPress Theme v2.7.9

No permission to download
Hi @amekitmfon,

I updated to the new version of the theme and edited the function.php file with the commands after line 9 as instructed by @Babak but the demo is still not getting imported as expected.

I checked one of the pages after the import but unfortunately it is showing empty. Please help me guys. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I need this theme to work for my project. I need help desperately with this!

Hi @amekitmfon,

I updated to the new version of the theme and edited the function.php file with the commands after line 9 as instructed by @Babak but the demo is still not getting imported as expected.

I checked one of the pages after the import but unfortunately it is showing empty. Please help me guys. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I need this theme to work for my project. I need help desperately with this!
I had a similar issue,
So what I did was, type in manually instead copy and pasting the code

update_option( 'pp_envato_personal_token', 'BABIATO' ); update_option( 'pp_verified_envato_avante', true );

Then download the Avante Theme Elements for Elementor https://themegoods-assets.b-cdn.net/avante-elementor/avante-elementor-v2.6.2.zip which would enable the demo download and installation.

Reactions: viveckbharadwaj
Have anyone found how to fix the purchase code issue? tried the above codes but they dont seem to work anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock