• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Avada | Website Builder For WP & WooCommerce By ThemeFusion

Avada | Website Builder For WP & WooCommerce By ThemeFusion v7.11.7

No permission to download
Nicely done theme null. Thank you so much. I like to compare versions to learn how its done.

Hi

Can anyone please help me.
Why there is no import button when I try to import prebuilt website?

babiato.jpg

Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: King Kong
Hello Please does anyone knows why the avada theme is not saving changes. I downloaded, installed and successfully imported the avada construction theme and everything works fine. The problem am having now is updating changes is not working. I tried to change the old logo to new logo, after uploading to save, am getting

There was a problem with your action. Please try again or reload the page.

This has been happening and am very frustrated now

Hi

Can anyone please help me.
Why there is no import button when I try to import prebuilt website?

babiato.jpg

Thank you.

This is easy to fix, you need to choose what you want to import so that you will see import button. Choose the All checkbox to make your site look like the demo.

Reactions: Babak
I have fix the avada theme not saving. What I did was to go into my server public html. I located the wp-config.php file and pasted this code

define( 'FUSION_AJAX_SAVE', false );

This will prevent ajax from saving. It is working fine now. You also need to check the memory limit of your server.

Reactions: Airsky and Babak
Hello Babak
This version 7.1.1 detects a virus in virustotal

I've trying to extract the files and zipped them one by one, until it finally stopped at
Avada\includes\lib\inc\redux\custom-fields\ace_editor

files detected as virus worker-html.js, worker-css.js, worker-javascript.js,
but strangely this only happens when they are in zip mode..

I also installed this theme in cpanel, then did a virus search, and nothing was detected

I've trying to extract the files and zipped them one by one, until it finally stopped at
Avada\includes\lib\inc\redux\custom-fields\ace_editor

files detected as virus worker-html.js, worker-css.js, worker-javascript.js,
but strangely this only happens when they are in zip mode..

I also installed this theme in cpanel, then did a virus search, and nothing was detected

With these conditions, I do not dare to install

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock