• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[AUTOPILOT][Noob Friendly]Easy money - from 150$/day to 250$/day ⚡| No Bulshit ✔️

I tried the method using Bidvertiser and I can say that the results... were pathetic.

Being targeted traffic, the conversion rate was damn near close to 0, this isn't surprising seeing that the "kiosk" that is used in this guide is used as the landing page. If I were a random user coming across this because I wanted to buy bitcoin, I would think it was a phishing page or scam of some sort.

Taking my time into account, this method ended up costing me money. Perhaps others will see better success than I did, but I wouldn't count on it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 85
I think it's not worth it... I saw many of these methods elsewhere and people just say they spend too much time and money.

I tried the method using Bidvertiser and I can say that the results... were pathetic.

Being targeted traffic, the conversion rate was damn near close to 0, this isn't surprising seeing that the "kiosk" that is used in this guide is used as the landing page. If I were a random user coming across this because I wanted to buy bitcoin, I would think it was a phishing page or scam of some sort.

Taking my time into account, this method ended up costing me money. Perhaps others will see better success than I did, but I wouldn't count on it.
Think about it if those people already using the site probably already know where to buy the coins for the best deals. The guide is ok if you get to find the right audience those just getting started in crypto will see better maybe on sites that teach about crypto and stuff. But I'm sure those sites are top tiers in the crypto niches though, the CPC would be pretty crazy since the crypto payout is usually pretty high and you will be playing with the top crypto affiliates.

I don't know about you guys, but it looks promising.

I have never worked with cryptos but there is something that does have a lot of logic. and is the following.

I have analyzed the ebook and it provides a key to acquiring clients and that is advertising, honestly I work buying and selling traffic for CPA ... I have 5 years of experience ... and this user is doing is a very strong target with keywords and traffic sources that can obviously result in hundreds or thousands of conversions. I use Bidvertiser for my CPA offers and it is a high quality traffic source, it will certainly make a lot of profit. Trust me.

Now, I find the method quite interesting because the world of cryptocurrencies is growing every day, I think it is worth it, at least for me to try this method.

I will work with many other traffic sources that I have.

In other words, I am going to try this method and I know it is effective because I work with CPA companies in acquiring clients.

Im from EL SALVADOR (first country to adopt bitcoin as a legal currency to buy and sell.)

Thanks for sharing.
I don't know about you guys, but it looks promising.

I have never worked with cryptos but there is something that does have a lot of logic. and is the following.

I have analyzed the ebook and it provides a key to acquiring clients and that is advertising, honestly I work buying and selling traffic for CPA ... I have 5 years of experience ... and this user is doing is a very strong target with keywords and traffic sources that can obviously result in hundreds or thousands of conversions. I use Bidvertiser for my CPA offers and it is a high quality traffic source, it will certainly make a lot of profit. Trust me.

Now, I find the method quite interesting because the world of cryptocurrencies is growing every day, I think it is worth it, at least for me to try this method.

I will work with many other traffic sources that I have.

In other words, I am going to try this method and I know it is effective because I work with CPA companies in acquiring clients.

Im from EL SALVADOR (first country to adopt bitcoin as a legal currency to buy and sell.)

Thanks for sharing.
could share your results with the tutorial method?

Note this could be a guide to making money through transactions on the platform, which you should try if you have a blog with quality traffic.

I have checked the advertising instructions at the page mentioned in the docs.

Lots of bad reviews, boot, scam. So this is just a way of reference, you can get traffic through many other sources.

Reaching the right audience, there will be many ways to make money from that traffic.

Not sure if I can trust a Hydra :-?
what would steve think?

73b9f701fa0a7633b4c30d053dc69027.jpg
Brilliant !

BS - This is an ancient method that I have personally tried... it does not work. Your wasting your time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock