• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automated Anime or Drama Sites (PHP Scripts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecky Clouds

May 2, 2020
One Piece
streamscripts.xyz
Hi for those looking or want to make own Anime or Asian Drama Streaming site without uploading own content it means no time to upload.
Id like to Offer my Automated Anime or Drama Sites (PHP Scripts) in Cheap Price
Automated Website Scripts means no need to upload because its automatic added/update the anime or drama using My API server.

The Subtitled is English, RAW and English Dub

I have 2 different design/scripts for Anime also 2 different for Asian Drama.
For Anime

Demo : Link (Price $89)
Demo 2 : Link (Price $79)

For Asian Drama

Payment Method : PayPal Only.
6 months Refund warranty. (I refund your payment if the scripts not work before 6months)
1 Year Support Warranty. (I give 12months of support so if having problem on just contact me so i check/fixed it,
by the way the only support i can give is to check or fixed the scripts if having problem. not to modify or adding featured on the script)

Message me only if you interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: s7n3
i can see anime site use googleapi for streaming, it's limited view bro ?

Yes i see its only english sub.
But i ask you if we want buy your own script, we can add/req other sub?
No you can't add own videos or own sub because all anime,drama is base on our API server so it means me only can add that also the sub is already on video.
Not using srt or vtt
that's why that its automatic the upload/update base on the schedule of new episode/series of anime release date

but you can modify the script if you want to modify the design or change the design. and add you own ads.
so you only need to do is to promote your site and add your own ads.

Last edited:
I want to know which hosting provider do you prefer to do streaming. As I have asked several renowned hosting providers (i.e. Namecheap) and they highly restricted streaming. Some hosting accounts get automatically banned for streaming (especially movies, series). Please suggest to me the best off-shored and fastest hosting provider in the market to run my movie or anime sites. Please also explain what are the cons they have (if any).

***I am asking this because once I created an LMS site for my client which was hosted in Namecheap. And after 1 month it got suspended :cry:

Attachments

• screenshot-it.im-2021.02.27-22_28_49.png
    screenshot-it.im-2021.02.27-22_28_49.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 37
I want to know which hosting provider do you prefer to do streaming. As I have asked several renowned hosting providers (i.e. Namecheap) and they highly restricted streaming. Some hosting accounts get automatically banned for streaming (especially movies, series). Please suggest to me the best off-shored and fastest hosting provider in the market to run my movie or anime sites. Please also explain what are the cons they have (if any).

***I am asking this because once I created an LMS site for my client which was hosted in Namecheap. And after 1 month it got suspended :cry:
just find good and fast offshore suggest here. i think i see topic for that here https://babia.to/forums/hosting-talk.73/

Hi for those looking or want to make own Anime or Asian Drama Streaming site without uploading own content it means no time to upload.
Id like to Offer my Automated Anime or Drama Sites (PHP Scripts) in Cheap Price
Automated Website Scripts means no need to upload because its automatic added/update the anime or drama using My API server.

The Subtitled is English, RAW and English Dub

I have 2 different design/scripts for Anime also 2 different for Asian Drama.
For Anime

For Asian Drama

Payment Method : PayPal Only.
6 months Refund warranty. (I refund your payment if the scripts not work before 6months)
1 Year Support Warranty. (I give 12months of support so if having problem on just contact me so i check/fixed it,
by the way the only support i can give is to check or fixed the scripts if having problem. not to modify or adding featured on the script)

Message me only if you interested.
Gonna contact you soon for both the project. Share your email in DM for reference.

i am closing this sale thread for time being. we got report against the seller that he doesn't reply once he gets paid.
@Mecky Clouds Resolve the issues with buyer @animesub

i am closing this sale thread for time being. we got report against the seller that he doesn't reply once he gets paid.
@Mecky Clouds Resolve the issues with buyer @animesub
A moderated PM thread between buyer and seller has been started by me.

Reactions: ddpanda
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock