• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

auto generated contents for backlinks sites.

nethumshan

Jul 31, 2020
hi, if i generated contents from article forge and add to the backlinks sites, what will be the consequences? does it get spammy?

it's probably going to have duplicated result in search engine which is not recommended try creating your own article or used an article spinner

• Love
Reactions: nethumshan
it's probably going to have duplicated result in search engine which is not recommended try creating your own article or used an article spinner
thanks for your quick response. i check some of articles that generated with article forge in plagarism checking tool. seems to its unique.

also i didn't post generated articles on money site. i want to post generated articles in web 2.0s

thanks for your quick response. i check some of articles that generated with article forge in plagarism checking tool. seems to its unique.

also i didn't post generated articles on the money site. i want to post generated articles in web 2.0s
article forge seems a bit expensive why don't you try wp robot 5 if your using WordPress its probably here in the forum free this plugin well setup has potential just setup the right way and it will do the job

• Love
Reactions: nethumshan
article forge seems a bit expensive why don't you try wp robot 5 if your using WordPress its probably here in the forum free this plugin well setup has potential just setup the right way and it will do the job
yes its extensive but i have shared access. i didn't here about wp robot before. definitely i give it a try.

i search wp robot 5 in this forum and didn't find any download link. can u help me?

i search wp robot 5 in this forum and didn't find any download link. can u help me?
sorry don't have it ask in the request section

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock