• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AudioTape PHP Music Downloading Script nulled

Leomar

May 7, 2022

Overview​

AudioTape is a website developed for free music downloads. This is designed so that anyone can configure it very easily and provides documentation with everything​

Live Demo:​

pc_luunhx.png

mobile_lnzycd.png

Features​

• Light & Dark mode
  • Powerful admin panel
  • Listen and download songs
  • sitemap automatically generating
  • generating sitemap automatically
  • Responsive Design
  • SEO Editor
  • Ajax Based
  • Page content can be created from the admin panel itself
  • SEO Friendly URLs
  • Easy to change URL structure as you like
  • Manage your SEO metatags
  • Ads codes can be updated from the admin panel itself
  • And much more...

Overview​

AudioTape is a website developed for free music downloads. This is designed so that anyone can configure it very easily and provides documentation with everything​

Live Demo:​

pc_luunhx.png

mobile_lnzycd.png

Features​

• Light & Dark mode
  • Powerful admin panel
  • Listen and download songs
  • sitemap automatically generating
  • generating sitemap automatically
  • Responsive Design
  • SEO Editor
  • Ajax Based
  • Page content can be created from the admin panel itself
  • SEO Friendly URLs
  • Easy to change URL structure as you like
  • Manage your SEO metatags
  • Ads codes can be updated from the admin panel itself
  • And much more...
@Babak please Sir, this script will be of help to me. for two years i have been searching for a script similar to this one. Can you do anything about it for me please!

Reactions: sessizbyu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adbitisunda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock