• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] The Futur - Personal Funnels Workshop - Matt Cilderman https://thefutur.com/event/personal-funnels-workshop-8-4

chrisrandall

Banned User
May 29, 2022

The Futur - Personal Funnels Workshop - Aug. 4

1658504132888.png

Aug. 04, 2022
9AM-1PM PDT
Unlock the power of personal funnels and start generating bigger, better leads in this interactive workshop designed to help you grow your service-based business.

$179​

$149​

REGISTER NOW

BOOK BETTER CLIENTS

Lead generation got you down?

Tired of shouting to the rooftops about your services, only to hear crickets?​

Well, stop shouting. Everyone is shouting. Shouting at the top of their lungs on social media today, trying to get your attention. Setting up ads that follow you all over the internet, desperately trying to get you into their automated marketing funnel.
Well that’s just not the way to build a roster of better clients and bigger deals. This workshop’s going to stop the endless cycle of buy-from-me sales tactics by helping you build personal relationships- relationships that turn into revenue.

GET MORE LEADS

Boost Your Know-Like-Trust Factor with Personal Funnels

Personal funnels take the science of marketing funnels and value ladders and combines them with the low-tech, invaluable “people skills” that so many entrepreneurs have forgotten along the way!
Always remember that companies are made up of people. And people kinda need to know who you are, like what you’re about, and trust that you’re the right person for the job before they go throwing their cash at you.
61fffd3832d831f4d57d13d7_Personal-Funnels-Workshop-Graphics-Funnel-01.png

That’s where personal funnels come in. By the end of this workshop you’ll:

Know how to prospect where there’s less competition (a “Blue Ocean” strategy)

Discover how to focus on relationships, not automation

Get introduced to tools and systems to maximize business relationships

Develop two of your most promising relationships and map out a plan (personal funnel) for success in each relationship!

WHO THIS IS FOR

Need clients? Then this workshop’s for you!

Whether you’re a freelancer or an agency owner, if your business relies on a steady stream of clients, then you’re going to love personal funnels. And so will your clients! Once implemented, your personal funnels system will help weed out those clients that make you want to burn down your business and start booking the clients you thought were unattainable.
INSTRUCTOR

Meet the Instructor​

Hi! My name is Matt Cilderman and I’m a “Creative” just like you. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not special or extraordinary. However, despite being so normal, in just a few short years, I have been able to:
  • Start a relationship with Chris Do, work with Ben Burns, and eventually have my products (Blogging for Creative Entrepreneurs and now this one) sold by the Futur.
  • Leverage relationships to win hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of contracts for my business.
  • Get my writing/content featured on various websites and publishing platforms, reaching hundreds of millions of people.
But things haven’t always been great...I really struggled in the beginning. Do these mistakes sound familiar?
  • I joined a lot of Facebook groups to network and attempted to answer every question people asked. I soon got burned out with no results to show for the effort.
  • I posted a lot on social media but just felt like I was adding to the noise instead of forming genuine, valuable relationships.
  • I spent a lot of valuable time at local networking events, trying to meet business owners but never really formed profitable relationships.
  • I still cringe when I remember trying to play the part of the confident salesman: Too many times, I expected people to agree to a $30,000 website the first time they met me. You know, “Always be Closing!” I realize now that would be like asking someone to marry you on the first date.
I failed miserably because I didn’t have a repeatable process. I do now... and that’s what you’ll learn in this workshop!

Learn More

60c0fc47506c3ae9109ba48e_5d855feaa5b807862963476f_matthew-cilderan-440x440.jpg

WHAT’S INSIDE

This workshop has everything you need to start implementing your own personal funnels.

The Mindset Reboot​

Forget everything you know about sales funnels. You’ll discover why personal relationships are the fastest way to grow your business, why growing your business is more than just sealing the deal, and how helping people is magic for your mindset and growth.

Tools and Systems to Maximize Business Relationships​

You’ll learn proven strategies from successful automated funnels and apply them to personal relationships, quickly find “win-win” scenarios where both parties can grow together, and use the PASS Rules to guide your investments in relationships.

The Relationship Skills Refresh​

Learn how to ask questions and use empathy and psychology to better understand other people and quickly build rapport.

Create Your Own Personal Funnels​

You’ll walk away from this workshop with two personal funnels mapped out with a strategic plan to move the relationships from know, to like, to trust.
DETAILS & LOGISTICS

Date and Time:​

Aug. 04, 2022 9AM-1PM PDT (4 hours)

Length & Format:​

This is a 4-hour, online workshop.
There will be a good balance of lecture, breakout sessions, and time for reflection/individual work. You’ll be given worksheets to reflect, practice, and/or plan out each concept. Then you’ll be able to talk through their ideas in breakout sessions.

Live Attendance:​

We recommend attending the workshop live, but you are not required to do so. You will have access to a video recording of the workshop for 14 days.

How to Prepare:​

• Make a list of all your service offerings and packages, then arrange them from least expensive to most expensive.
  • Brainstorm a big list of everyone you know who might be able to connect you to job opportunities (think back to family reunions, friends from high school, social media connections, etc.).
  • There will be interactive group exercises so prepare to interact with attendees. There’s no obligation to participate; We understand some of you may not be able to actively participate. However, this is the best way for this workshop to have a big impact on your life.
  • Have water on hand: it's important to stay hydrated!
  • If you'd like the instructor to be able to see you, make sure your webcam and microphone are in good working order.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermanluther
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock