• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools 3.8

No permission to download
Post the logs in /core/logs/error.tdata and let's see if I can help you.
Be careful because every time you use the article-rewriter tool your site will link to api.prothemes.biz and send a lot of your data. So I suggest you, before using it, to access the administrative area and click "SEO Tools => Additional option" and under "Select Plagiarism Checker Method" select "Google Search Engine" or "Google CSE Method".

Add Ons

Anyone keen on getting some add ons?

Not sure how they will work with the nulled version etc, but if a staff member wants to check them out first let me know.

I have the free addons package (4 tools incl color picker & bulk geo ip locator). Downloaded from the supplier for my version.

Blog Addon - Found via another external source, so an admin may want to check this out before i share.

Thanks
Can you share the blog addon so that I can test and let know?

Install works fine and can get into admin on v3 but index page just shows installer again. Any ideas on how to fix this ?

1617752507936.png

table autometic not import please help me which problem....

This did the trick for me. Note, this is for Ubuntu-based Linux installations, but should work for most other distros.

Bash:
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /path/to/installation

Also, Plesk/cPanel installations might have different Apache owner groups. You can Google for more info on that.

Lastly, before you start the installation, go into config.php and uncomment the two lines if you want help with debugging:

PHP:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set("display_errors", "1");

edit: actually, I'm not even sure if the installation files call config.php, so you might have to set it yourself on the page.

It's Working

Follow this

1, Create a Database and User
2, Make entries of both Database and user at "/core/config/db.config.php" file
3, Install the package by using key of this format (xxx-xxx-xxx) for example (123-456-789)

Done

I installed this script at to check it's working. Later I'll buy

Thanks @Babak and Team Members

If anyone want to check here is my domain, where I installed that script https://seo.studywarehouse.com

Reactions: die2mrw007
It's Working

Follow this

1, Create a Database and User
2, Make entries of both Database and user at "/core/config/db.config.php" file
3, Install the package by using key of this format (xxx-xxx-xxx) for example (123-456-789)

Done

I installed this script at to check it's working. Later I'll buy

Thanks @Babak and Team Members

If anyone want to check here is my domain, where I installed that script https://seo.studywarehouse.com

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    9.6 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: pardeeppatel
definitely worth trying, but i'm a newbie so don't really know how to set it up XD

Im considering same solution, i have zipped the index file since this is the one that is changed by the dev perioducally, and export it everytime he changes it. would be great to do so via cron job, basically to periodically auto unzip to replace index. I have read few tuts to use cron to unzip on shared Cpanel, but could not find clear solution, if you have one would be great to share it here. Thanks

Reactions: die2mrw007
Im considering same solution, i have zipped the index file since this is the one that is changed by the dev perioducally, and export it everytime he changes it. would be great to do so via cron job, basically to periodically auto unzip to replace index. I have read few tuts to use cron to unzip on shared Cpanel, but could not find clear solution, if you have one would be great to share it here. Thanks
immunify detects this auto injecting of index file as malware. I hade to whitelist this in immunify.

Reactions: Master Chief
immunify detects this auto injecting of index file as malware. I hade to whitelist this in immunify

does this mean you have managed to make the cron job unzip the file? could you please share your process so i could try as well thnaks

does this mean you have managed to make the cron job unzip the file? could you please share your process so i could try as well thnaks
I haven't tried cronjob yet. I meant to say was the script in its original form, is been detected as malware by immunify. Just check your immunify logs if you have.

I haven't tried cronjob yet. I meant to say was the script in its original form, is been detected as malware by immunify. Just check your immunify logs if you have.

oh ok, i just checked and the file was not flagged, and was properly installed and working fine ( except for that index file issue that is periodically changed by the dev which im trying to fix via cron job)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock