• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.1.0

No permission to download
Working fine, Thank you
astra.3.1.1.zip (from Babak) + astra-pro-sites260n.zip (from here)
Don´t touch anything just download your theme.

How do I know which json file is related to which template, and how do you manually import that json file since you can't download the complete template from the server?

For clarification, I went to Appearance>Starter Templates>Chose a Template>Clicked Import Complete Site>Clicked Import>Get the message, "Error: Customizer data is empty!"

Reactions: EloFran
Thank you for sharing.There is a new version out v2.6.1. Could you update, please?

Thanks (y)

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites-2.6.1_n.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
Thanks for the resources. Normal templates are importing fine.
While importing agency template single page, it works fine.
However when importing complete site the following error is shown
"Error: Customizer data is empty!"
Can you guide how to fix this.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the resources. Normal templates are importing fine.
While importing agency template single page, it works fine.
However when importing complete site the following error is shown
"Error: Customizer data is empty!"
Can you guide how to fix this.
Thanks in advance.
Why not just import separately ? to much work ?
Anyway, ask @Babak or @NullMaster about that, but i think this is all about the license !

Last edited:
Anyway, ask @Babak or @NullMaster about that, but i think this is all about the license !
thankyou for the suggestion. While importing seperate pages the widgets are layouts are not importing. The look and feel becomes totally different because its using previous theme's layout.
i am incurring this in both the versions 260n & 261n
While importing single agency pages the following message is shown:
"The page template you are about to import contains a dynamic widget/module. Please note this dynamic data will not be available with the imported page.
You will need to add it manually on the page.
This dynamic content will be available when you import the entire site."
and the result is not the same as the look and feel is adopted on the previous installed theme.
i tried reinstalling different versions but still get customizer data is empty error.
The license it says is activated
I think there is some configuration issue which i am doing something wrong while setting up maybe.

who could help me , i install the theme and component without problem but when i try to import a theme he tell me 'get access"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock