• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v.4.1.6

No permission to download
Hi

Thanks for this, not sure why but I cannot seem to install any of the pro templates, when I click on the blue continue button nothing happens?

Any ideas as to why?

Thanks
Have you checked your browser console for error?

Nice post @neldrew, good work 👍
But I assure you that in a few days you will see people
saying "It doesn't work" "The import fails" and things like that

Because people here don't read and want everything easy and with a click

1642621216108.png
LOL! :ROFLMAO: It appears more superheroes are moving to Babiato. I've seen the hulk disguised as a moderator, smashing the rule-breakers. We also have Gambit pretending to be (You know who) ;), and now Daredevil Is trying to get in but keeps thinking he's in BlindBiato 😂

• Haha
Reactions: GambitSteel
LOL! :ROFLMAO: It appears more superheroes are moving to Babiato. I've seen the hulk disguised as a moderator, smashing the rule-breakers. We also have Gambit pretending to be (You know who) ;), and now Daredevil Is trying to get in but keeps thinking he's in BlindBiato 😂

Hahaha
DC Comics & Marvel Rules

1643314283740.png

We're just tough on evil spawn... Regularly picky newbies leechers 😂

@Kao X3 😍
@neldrew 😍

@Babak - Nulled returned

Astra Premium Sites v.3.1.2 Nulled

Tested template and all imported fine.

v3.1.2 - 28-January-2022
- Fix: Fixed a blank page error on the main Starter Template screen due to the last update (v3.1.1).

v3.1.1 - 28-January-2022
- Fix: Import error for Elementor Blocks with PHP 8.x.

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites-v3.1.2.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
There is one issue...plugin still not updated infact my wordpress is showing 2 plugins of same name (the old one haven't got replaced! )...should i delete the old one? Will it affect my elementor templates? Have a look on screenshot taken:

Attachments

• templates.png
    templates.png
    65 KB · Views: 13
There is one issue...plugin still not updated infact my wordpress is showing 2 plugins of same name (the old one haven't got replaced! )...should i delete the old one? Will it affect my elementor templates? Have a look on screenshot taken:
If you want to use v3.1.2 then deactivate v3.0.25 and delete it, simples. 😃

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OB123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock