• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.1.7

No permission to download
Guys, it took me a while, but it worked, I did the full site import tests here and everything was imported completely as you can see in the images.

----------------------------------------------------------------

### UPDADE 08/23/21 ###

I shared the link to the ASTRA-NULL folder:

Inside the main folder we have two files: astra-pro-3.6.8-package and astra-premium-sites-2.6.21-package

Folder (astra-pro-3.6.8-package):

astra-3.6.8.zip
astra-addon-plugin-3.5.8_nulled.zip
astra-addon-plugin-3.5.8_developer.zip

Folder (astra-premium-sites-2.6.21-package):

astra-premium-sites-2.6.21_developer.zip
astra-premium-sites-2.6.21_nulled.zip

# This activation was done with 100% files from the astra-premium-sites-2.6.21 and astra-3.6.8 version.

- Files (nulled) you must use to activate the features.
- Files (developer) are the original files for those who want to compare the edited versions with the original ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

What you must do first: If you already have Astra themes and plugins installed, then install only Premium Starter Templates 2.6.21 (astra-pro-sites.zip) and activate and try to import. It worked out very well!

If it is not possible to import the entire site, you should delete all the theme and Astra plugins and install all that are inside the shared folder, This will activate everything without any problems.

I tested both ways and everything went the best way.

#### UPDATE 01 ####

I made an installation and activation video, you can see how everything works:

##### UPDATE 02 ####

Compatibility confirmed with Elementor

Your google drives is private

Guys, it took me a while, but it worked, I did the full site import tests here and everything was imported completely as you can see in the images.

----------------------------------------------------------------

### UPDADE 08/23/21 ###

I shared the link to the ASTRA-NULL folder:

Inside the main folder we have two files: astra-pro-3.6.8-package and astra-premium-sites-2.6.21-package

Folder (astra-pro-3.6.8-package):

astra-3.6.8.zip
astra-addon-plugin-3.5.8_nulled.zip
astra-addon-plugin-3.5.8_developer.zip

Folder (astra-premium-sites-2.6.21-package):

astra-premium-sites-2.6.21_developer.zip
astra-premium-sites-2.6.21_nulled.zip

# This activation was done with 100% files from the astra-premium-sites-2.6.21 and astra-3.6.8 version.

- Files (nulled) you must use to activate the features.
- Files (developer) are the original files for those who want to compare the edited versions with the original ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

What you must do first: If you already have Astra themes and plugins installed, then install only Premium Starter Templates 2.6.21 (astra-pro-sites.zip) and activate and try to import. It worked out very well!

If it is not possible to import the entire site, you should delete all the theme and Astra plugins and install all that are inside the shared folder, This will activate everything without any problems.

I tested both ways and everything went the best way.

#### UPDATE 01 ####

I made an installation and activation video, you can see how everything works:

##### UPDATE 02 ####

Compatibility confirmed with Elementor

i try fresh install with this but cannot import full site, but only page

thank you very much i was looking for astra premium site plugins its worked perfectly

v2.7.0 Untouched @Babak @NullMaster

v2.7.0 - 4-October-2021
- New: Wireframe blocks for Gutenberg - [Doc](https://wpastra.com/docs/starter-templates-wireframe-blocks/)

Attachments

• astra-pro-sites-2.7.0.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • Love
Reactions: corimba7
v2.7.0 (nulled)
NOTE: It isn't possible to import the complete template, only page by page.

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites-2.7.0.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
v2.7.2 Untouched @Babak @NullMaster

v2.7.2 - 7-October-2021
- Fix: No route was found matching the URL and request method.

v2.7.1 - 7-October-2021
- Security Improvement: Validate the site URL before processing the import request.
- Security Improvement: Updated right file upload permission before importing images.

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites-2.7.2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
v2.7.2 Untouched @Babak @NullMaster

v2.7.2 - 7-October-2021
- Fix: No route was found matching the URL and request method.

v2.7.1 - 7-October-2021
- Security Improvement: Validate the site URL before processing the import request.
- Security Improvement: Updated right file upload permission before importing images.
Magnific!

I have a Private PM Group that is available by donation (minimum $8.00). It then gives you access to the fully NULLED package that is updated regularly and can be used on as many sites as you want.

PM for more information. You need to have been a member for at least one months and have a minimum of 20 posts.

Astra Agency Bundle
Astra THEME v3.7.3
Astra Pro v3.6.1
Premium Starter Templates (previously Astra Premium Sites) v2.7.3
Astra Pro Portfolio v1.11.3
Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder v1.34.0
Ultimate Addons for Elementor 1.35.0
Convert Pro v1.7.4
Convert Pro – Addon v1.5.5
Schema Pro v2.7.1

TassieNZ :)
Donation in where Tassie :D
Forum or personal, bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock