• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.2.0

No permission to download
v3.0.15 null test same as v3.0.11 and as v2.75 from @Ledzepy

Test for yourself whilst we wait for better version here 😁

Just the few changes....
v3.0.15 - 15-December-2021
- Fix: Plugin activation errors for starter template using Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg by disabling default redirect from UAG on the activation

- Fix: Rectified typography for template preview.

v3.0.14 - 15-December-2021
- Improvement: Show complete error message on screen if plugin installation fails.
- Fix: browser back button does not work in Starter Templates UI.

v3.0.13 - 15-December-2021
- Improvement: Better error handling for Fatal errors when activating plugins.
- Improvement: Check for system requirements when before starting to import the website.
- Fix: Logo width slider not working correctly in case of RTL languages.

v3.0.12 - 14-December-2021
- Improvement: Added shareable URLs with the added search text.
- Fix: Fixed an issue while importing CartFlows content.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with WooCommerce dependency during the plugin activation step.
- Fix: Removed the unwanted reset functionality when a user with a new website tries to import any demo.

v3.0.11 - 13-December-2021
- Fix: Fixed an issue where synchronization of the library was not working on sites where CRON was disabled.

v3.0.10 - 11-December-2021
- Fix: Timeout errors when activating required plugins.
- Fix: `folder_exists` error when installing required plugins.

v3.0.9 - 10-December-2021
- Fix: Fixed an issue with resetting posts requests.
- Fix: Fixed an undefined variable console error with plugin activation request.

v3.0.8 - 10-December-2021
- Improvement: Added backward screen navigation for welcome and page builders screen.
- Improvement: Better handling of errors of final import step.
- Fix: Retry import restricted to maximum 3 times.

v3.0.7 - 9-December-2021
- Fix: Fixed an issue with import failure when user activates the license for the first time.
- Fix: Fixed the errors on final import step.

v3.0.6 - 9-December-2021
- Fix: Plugin installation failed error fixed after retry action.
- Fix: Removed unused SVG images.

v3.0.5 - 9-December-2021
- Fix: Import process stopping after the posts are deleted.

v3.0.4 - 8-December-2021
- Fix: Log the errors reported on the posts delete step during deleting old site.

v3.0.3 - 8-December-2021
- Fix: Import failing when "Delete Previously imported sites" checkbox is checked.

v3.0.2 - 8-December-2021
- Fix: Improvised errors for the Site Reset step while importing.

v3.0.1 - 8-December-2021
- Improvement: Better handling of errors.
- Fix: Removed extra sub directory from v3.0.0 update.

v3.0.0 - 8-December-2021
- New: All new user interface to make it easier to select and customize the templates when you are building your website.
- New: Amazing search to find the template suitable for your needs.
- New: Ability to try the logo, colors and typography before importing.
- New: Improved stability. We have improved our importer, which already was very stable. Now after this release, imports will rarely fail.
- New: Brizy starter templates are deprecated in this release, you will still be able to import Brizy starter templates after you enable option in <code>Settings -> General -> Starter Templates</code>

v2.7.5 - 27-October-2021
- Fix: Elementor blocks not being imported due to missing required plugins.

This 🤬🤬🤬 sucks when you find somebody leeched this to use on their own site 🤬🤬🤬
Not even changed the name of the zip file, just used it straight up as it is, you 🤬🤬🤬 leech.

I will start putting things behind Babiato restrictions if I find another one.... Unfortunately good people here on Babiato will miss out due to a few rotten people. 😒

v3.0.18 Untouched @Babak @neldrew @bobsmith

v3.0.18 - 28-December-2021
- Improvement: Added a pre-import screen to notify about incompatible PHP versions for a few plugins.
- Improvement: Better Color Palettes.
- Fix: Reset for Color Palette and Typography not working in some cases.

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites-3.0.18.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
@Medw1311 @Bob Smith @Babak

04 - Update 12/29/2021: Update the folder with the following versions:

astra-pro-sites-3.0.19.zip

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, am I all right with you again?

Considerations:

- English is not my native language, so please disregard it if I write something wrong.

- Versions have been updated but can follow the same installation order as this one in the video.

- Activation allows you to download the entire pre-built website in its entirety, it doesn't need to be page by page.

- Install the astra-pro-sites.zip Plugin from the WordPress dashboard. Don't use FTP!

- Some premium sites give error when importing, but this is not an activation error, but a bug in the plugin itself, which I believe will be fixed with the new updates.

- Inside the folder there are the following items:

astra-addon-plugin-3.6.5.zip
element-3.5.2.zip

element-pro-3.5.2.zip

Let's install:

A)
Install ASTRA Theme from the WordPress repository and activate it.

B) If you have already installed ELEMENTOR PRO and ASTRA PRO, you must temporarily deactivate them until the end of the import.

C) I recommend that you uninstall ELEMENTOR, because when importing from the chosen site, the updated version of ELEMENTOR will already be installed.

D) Now you must install the plugin astra-pro-sites-3.0.16.zip from the WordPress dashboard.

E) After activating the plugin, you can choose the premium website you want. And then proceed with the import until successful completion.

Note:

If you get an error like the one below, don't be alarmed, you must press the button (Try Importing Again) and continue with the installation until completion.

{

"install": "plugin",

"slug": "ultimate-elementor",

"pluginName": "Ultimate Addons for Element",

"errorMessage": "Download failed. Service Unavailable"

}

F) In this step, you can see that the website was imported successfully, Check it out.

Additional steps if you wish:

G)
Disable and delete the Elementor plugin that was installed on import and install and activate the plugin that is in the shared folder in that sequence.

- element-3.5.2.zip
- element-pro-3.5.2.zip
- astra-addon-plugin-3.6.5.zip

H) Okay, everything works perfectly, you can even make new imports without having to mess with plugins. Watch the installation video!!

https://media.publit.io/file/midia/astra-premium-starter-templates-v3-0-16-neldrewBR.mp4

I hope I helped and see you next time!

By Neldrew Brazil

Attachments

• ASTRA NULL- NELDREW.zip
    14.8 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Medw1311 updated Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Websites with a new update entry:

Astra Premium Sites v3.0.18 Nulled

Download Astra Premium Sites v3.0.18 Nulled Free
v3.0.18 - 28-December-2021 - Thanks to @neldrew

- Improvement: Added a pre-import screen to notify about incompatible PHP versions for a few plugins.
- Improvement: Better Color Palettes.
- Fix: Reset for Color Palette and Typography not working in some cases.

See this post for instructions...
[URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

03 - Update 12/28/2021: Update the folder with the following versions:

astra-pro-sites-3.0.18.zip

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Considerations:

- English is not my native language, so please disregard it if I write something wrong.

- Versions have been updated but can follow the same installation order as this one in the video.

- Activation allows you to download the entire pre-built website in its entirety, it doesn't need to be page by page.

- Install the astra-pro-sites.zip Plugin from the WordPress dashboard. Don't use FTP!

- Some premium sites give error when importing, but this is not an activation error, but a bug in the plugin itself, which I believe will be fixed with the new updates.

astra-pro-sites-3.0.18.zip

element-3.5.2.zip

element-pro-3.5.2.zip

Let's install:

A)

B) If you have already installed ELEMENTOR PRO and ASTRA PRO, you must temporarily deactivate them until the end of the import.

C) I recommend that you uninstall ELEMENTOR, because when importing from the chosen site, the updated version of ELEMENTOR will already be installed.

D) Now you must install the plugin astra-pro-sites-3.0.16.zip from the WordPress dashboard.

E) After activating the plugin, you can choose the premium website you want. And then proceed with the import until successful completion.

Note:

If you get an error like the one below, don't be alarmed, you must press the button (Try Importing Again) and continue with the installation until completion.

{

}

F) In this step, you can see that the website was imported successfully, Check it out.

G)
Disable and delete the Elementor plugin that was installed on import and install and activate the plugin that is in the shared folder in that sequence.

- element-3.5.2.zip
- element-pro-3.5.2.zip

H) Okay, everything works perfectly, you can even make new imports without having to mess with plugins. Watch the installation video!!

https://media.publit.io/file/midia/astra-premium-starter-templates-v3-0-16-neldrewBR.mp4

By Neldrew Brazil
Nice post 👌

Astra Premium Starter Templates v3.0.19 UNTOUCHED​

v3.0.19 - 29-December-2021

- Fix: Import error due to timeout error for sites where loopback requests are not working.

- Fix: Styling for default fonts was not working on first load.

Astra Premium Starter Templates v3.0.19 NULL TEST​

Many thanks to @Kao X3 and @neldrew

Tested and working with first premium full import of pizza template, ignore menu listings as local site added other test pages to menu.

Untitled.png

Untitled-0.png

Untitled0.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled000.png

Attachments

• astra-pro-sites-v3.0.19-null-test.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 80

- Fix: Import error due to timeout error for sites where loopback requests are not working.

Tested and working with first premium full import of pizza template, ignore menu listings as local site added other test pages to menu.

Untitled.png

Untitled-0.png

Untitled0.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled000.png
All right, perfect.

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith and Kao X3

Untitled.png

Untitled-0.png

Untitled0.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled000.png
Thnak you

05 - Update 01/03/2022:

astra-pro-sites-3.0.21.zip

Note: Follow installation guidance in post above.

---------------

v3.0.21 - 3-January-2022
- Fix: Avoided redirection for Beaver Builder plugin when activated from import screen.
- Fix: Resolved a few errors with the pre-import PHP compatibility screen.
you mentioned the wrong person :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: @bobsmith

@Medw1311 @bobsmith @Babak

04 - Update 12/29/2021: Update the folder with the following versions:

Considerations:

element-3.5.2.zip

element-pro-3.5.2.zip

Let's install:

A)

Note:

{

}

G)

- element-3.5.2.zip
- element-pro-3.5.2.zip

By Neldrew Brazil

@Medw1311 @bobsmith @Babak

05 - Update 01/03/2022:

astra-pro-sites-3.0.21.zip

Note: Follow the installation guidelines in the above post.

---------------

v3.0.21 - January 3, 2022

- Fix: Avoided redirect for Beaver Builder plugin when activated from import screen.

- Fix: Fixed some bugs with pre-import PHP compatibility screen.

Attachments

• astra-pro-sites-3.0.21.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock