• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Asset CleanUp Pro - Best Performance WordPress Plugin

Asset CleanUp Pro - Best Performance WordPress Plugin v1.2.4.9

No permission to download
1.2.1.4 - 18 June 2022
* "Plugins Manager": Ability to unload plugins (and load them as an exception from any unload rule) on any taxonomy page
* "Bricks – Visual Site Builder for WordPress": Do not trigger Asset CleanUp Pro whenever the page builder is used
* Fix: Better RegEx for detecting "@import" within CSS comments when optimizing the CSS, thus avoiding useless attempts to fetch the information from the @import locations, since they are commented and not needed in the final CSS version
@Babak can you check the version?

Reactions: amit338 and Babak
1.2.1.4 - 18 June 2022
* "Plugins Manager": Ability to unload plugins (and load them as an exception from any unload rule) on any taxonomy page
* "Bricks – Visual Site Builder for WordPress": Do not trigger Asset CleanUp Pro whenever the page builder is used
* Fix: Better RegEx for detecting "@import" within CSS comments when optimizing the CSS, thus avoiding useless attempts to fetch the information from the @import locations, since they are commented and not needed in the final CSS version
@Babak can you check the version?
soon bro

Reactions: xLab
Babak updated Asset CleanUp Pro - Performance WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.2.1.4

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.2.1.4 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v1.2.1.4 - 18 June 2022

* "Plugins Manager": Ability to unload plugins (and load them as an exception from any unload rule) on all taxonomy pages
* Fix: Better RegEx for detecting "@import" within CSS comments when optimizing the CSS, thus avoiding useless attempts to fetch the information from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Asset CleanUp Pro - Performance WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.2.1.5

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.2.1.5 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.2.1.5 - 4 August 2022

* Flush "W3 Total Cache" (if the plugin is activated) object cache whenever the list of CSS/JS files is fetched by Asset CleanUp Pro to avoid retrieving the previous configuration after changes are made to the CSS/JS manager
* Improvement: Add more uniqueness to the plugin's JS code deferring the CSS to avoid any conflicts with other similar codes
* Fix: The requested URI was...

You can use this nulled by me, or wait for @Babak to verify and upload it.

Kind regards,
thanks for nulling this resource purchased by u ?
share proof via pm becuz i can move this resource to your account
thanks

Reactions: the_truth
thanks
No. It's not purchased by me. Does it mind? Share it anyway if you want. I've posted it here for that reason.

Reactions: the_truth and Babak

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.2.1.8 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.2.1.8 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.2.1.8 - 5 September 2022 = Big Thanks To @legolas

* Optimisation: Reduce the number of queries made to the database & trigger fewer code during early code loaded in Asset CleanUp Pro's MU plugin (e.g. to determine if the URI is a homepage, to determine the page type based on the URI)
* "Plugins Manager": Make sure the green font shows for any load exception rule that is chosen

thanks
Thanks @Babak. I do not want any resources into my account because I can't compromise to maintain a resource being updated regularly yet. But I can help sometimes like this one and many others, providing the resources or with help to null them.

• Love
Reactions: the_truth and Babak
You can use this one nulled by me, or wait for @Babak to verify and upload it.

Kind regards,

If you are going to use previous version's nulling then simply say you have nulled it as previous version and give credit to the person who nulled it.

Otherwise I will wonder how you came up with the exact same randomly generated key as I had in previous version....
update_option( 'wpassetcleanup_pro_license_key', 'upbudigezseybomvsnkbckpzkgnbmymp' );

Members free to null, however make sure you mention where the nulling came from and not say it was yours.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
If you are going to use previous version's nulling then simply say you have nulled it as previous version and give credit to the person who nulled it.

Otherwise I will wonder how you came up with the exact same randomly generated key as I had in previous version....
update_option( 'wpassetcleanup_pro_license_key', 'upbudigezseybomvsnkbckpzkgnbmymp' );

Members free to null, however make sure you mention where the nulling came from and not say it was yours.
Well, now I believe that you have a very serious problem of understanding and also that your knowledge of coding is very poor. I could challenge you to provide me with any plugin or code to override and null it, using countless different programming languages, but that probably wouldn't lead to anything.

A person like you, a complete ignorant, probably unaware that the difficulty in programming lies infinitely more in the development of a plugin like those made for Wordpress, than in the process to null them, which is extremely simple for people like me, who already have years of experience.

But any case, It doesn't matters to me if you can't understand some concepts, or if you believe that has any sense to reinvent the wheel. As I've said before, in other thread, it's your problem, not mine. And it is clear now that you have a severe problem that lies within the realm of morality. Those things cannot be solved here, on the Internet. They are the business of parents who give a good or bad education to their children.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock