• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Asset CleanUp Pro - Best Performance WordPress Plugin

Asset CleanUp Pro - Best Performance WordPress Plugin v1.2.5.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Asset CleanUp Pro - Performance WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.9 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.8.9 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.8.9 - 6 March 2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Fix: Make sure WP Rocket is fully triggered when the assets are fetched via Asset CleanUp, as the "Uncode" theme is calling get_rocket_option() without checking if the function exists
* Fix: Added nonce checks to AJAX calls made by Asset CleanUp for extra security

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak

1.1.9.0 - 16 March 2021
* The layout of a CSS/JS area is changed on the make exception area & a new option was added to make an exception from any unload rule on pages belonging to a specific post type (e.g. unload site-wide, but keep the asset loaded on all WooCommerce 'product' pages)
* Oxygen plugin edit mode: Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to trigger plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is on to make the editor load faster via define('WPACU_LOAD_ON_OXYGEN_BUILDER_EDIT', true); that can be set in wp-config.php (read more: https://www.assetcleanup.com/docs/?p=1200)
* In specific DIVI powered websites, the "PageSpeed" parameter is appended to the URL from the client-side, thus make sure to only check for "et_fb" when detecting if the DIVI builder is on to avoid loading Asset CleanUp Pro there
* Fix: Make sure that for languages such as Arabic where the Dashboard's menu is shown on the right side, the plugin's icon is not misaligned

• Love
Reactions: sayri88 and NextMan
Babak updated Asset CleanUp Pro - Performance WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.9.1 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.9.1 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.9.1 - 1 April 2021 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Minify CSS/JS improvement: From now on, the minification can be either applied to files, inline JS code, or both (before, the files minification had to be enabled to files first and then to inline JS code; sometimes, users just wanted to minify inline code and leave the files untouched)
  • Fix: On some WordPress installations, the...

@Babak

1.1.9.0 - 16 March 2021
* The layout of a CSS/JS area is changed on the make exception area & a new option was added to make an exception from any unload rule on pages belonging to a specific post type (e.g. unload site-wide, but keep the asset loaded on all WooCommerce 'product' pages)
* Oxygen plugin edit mode: Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to trigger plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is on to make the editor load faster via define('WPACU_LOAD_ON_OXYGEN_BUILDER_EDIT', true); that can be set in wp-config.php (read more: https://www.assetcleanup.com/docs/?p=1200)
* In specific DIVI powered websites, the "PageSpeed" parameter is appended to the URL from the client-side, thus make sure to only check for "et_fb" when detecting if the DIVI builder is on to avoid loading Asset CleanUp Pro there
* Fix: Make sure that for languages such as Arabic where the Dashboard's menu is shown on the right side, the plugin's icon is not misaligned
updated as requested

you can see i had commented sorry!
Literally at the same time as my comment....but you can't speak about not reading comments considering how many worthless posts you've made in last few minutes. Consider this a formal warning!!!

Reactions: Babak
Literally at the same time as my comment....but you can't speak about not reading comments considering how many worthless posts you've made in last few minutes. Consider this a formal warning!!!
right a my posts providing updates aren't of use... you might want to review a my posts before being rude to users providing their resources for free.

Reactions: Kamily
1.1.9.2 - 16 April 2021
* Divi builder edit mode: Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to trigger plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is on to make the editor load faster via define('WPACU_LOAD_ON_DIVI_BUILDER_EDIT', true); that can be set in wp-config.php
* Cache Enabler (compatibility with older versions): Make sure the deprecated "cache_enabler_before_store" hook is in use
* Unload "photoswipe" fix: If WooCommerce's PhotoSwipe was unloaded, empty dots were printed at the bottom of the page from unused/unneeded HTML (hide it by marking the DIV with the "pswp" class as hidden)
* Improvement: Only use 'type="text/css"' when it's needed (e.g. an older theme is used that doesn't support HTML5)
* Improvement: Make SweetAlert2 independent (styling, functionality) from other SweetAlert scripts that might be loaded from other plugins/themes (e.g. "WooCommerce Quickbooks Connector" export in an edit product page was not working)
* Fix: Better detection for the homepage (e.g. the latest posts page was mistaken with the homepage in the front-end view of the CSS/JS manager)
* Fix: Better detection for the singular page; Make sure the latest posts page such as the "Blog" one is also checked)
* Fix: Make sure the license deactivation works even if the license is not valid so that it could be replaced with a valid one (e.g. a null version was initially used)

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.9.2 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.9.2 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= <v1.1.9.2 - 16 April 2021

* Divi builder edit mode: Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to trigger plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is on to make the editor load faster via define('WPACU_LOAD_ON_DIVI_BUILDER_EDIT', true); that can be set in wp-config.php / read more: https://www.assetcleanup.com/docs/?p=1260
* Cache Enabler (compatibility with older versions): Make sure deprecated...

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.9.3

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.9.3 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.9.3 - 25 April 2021

* Option to manage critical CSS (in "CSS & JS Manager" &#187; "Manage Critical CSS") from the Dashboard (add/update/delete), while keeping the option to use the "wpacu_critical_css" hook for custom/singular pages
* Improvement: Make sure "&display=" is added (if enabled) to Google Fonts links if their URL is changed to fit in JSON formats or JavaScript variables
* Fix: Make sure...

EDITED: I readed all posts and the answer is use any key. tnx and sorry.

-------
1st: Thank you for this resource!!

Question: For THIS VERSION, i am getting the license warning. i know, it work's perfect this way. BUT sometimes i use this in production websites and some clients don't like to see the red tag there. "they know it is null".

Is there a way to hide this red tag? maybe using visibility in css at the admin side?
and if yes, where should i insert the "hide class" for the backend?

screenshot-simplessolucao.com.br-2021.05.11-11_43_02.png

1 more time: Thank you for this resourse.

Last edited:
EDITED: I readed all posts and the answer is use any key. tnx and sorry.

-------
1st: Thank you for this resource!!

Question: For THIS VERSION, i am getting the license warning. i know, it work's perfect this way. BUT sometimes i use this in production websites and some clients don't like to see the red tag there. "they know it is null".

Is there a way to hide this red tag? maybe using visibility in css at the admin side?
and if yes, where should i insert the "hide class" for the backend?

screenshot-simplessolucao.com.br-2021.05.11-11_43_02.png

1 more time: Thank you for this resource.

Hi! I didn't like this message either, so I checked the code.

You can just remove that content from the ""actionLinks" function.

See below...

1621421914516.png

And then you should get just...

1621421966717.png

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak

Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.9.4 Nulled

Download Asset CleanUp Pro v1.1.9.4 - Performance WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.1.9.4 - 16 May 2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

* New Option: Manage assets loading for posts, pages and custom post types within "CSS & JS MANAGER" -> "MANAGE CSS/JS" without the need to go to edit post/page area which is often bulky and could have too many fields from the theme & other plugins leading to a higher number then tha one set in php.ini for "max_input_vars"
* Higher accuracy in...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock