• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Asking) One of My Hosting A/C has been Suspended...

mhsowrove

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2019
ASIA
mdsowrove.xyz
Any One Help Me to understand the log?
The site nrbshopping.com runs the ACTIVE Ecommerce CMS v3.2 for the last few weeks and I'm working on it...
But it sends bulk email and all email stuck in the queue...

LOG:
Account Suspended
Reason Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 18:57:56 +0200 From: [email protected] To: [email protected] Subject: Message-Id: <[email protected]> Received: from nrbshopp by server103.iseencloud.com with local (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1kDsYe-0001Yp-SO for [email protected]; Thu, 03 Sep 2020 18:57:56 +0200 X-cPanel-MailScanner: Found to be clean X-cPanel-MailScanner-From: [email protected] X-cPanel-MailScanner-ID: 1kDsYe-0001Yp-SO X-cPanel-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information X-cPanel-MailScanner-SpamCheck: X-PHP-Originating-Script: 2857:Helpers.php X-PHP-Script: www.nrbshopping.com/index.php for 66.220.149.118
Suspended 2020-09-04 10:44

What does that mean and the reason for the issue?

Thanks

Any One Help Me to understand the log?
The site nrbshopping.com runs the ACTIVE Ecommerce CMS v3.2 for the last few weeks and I'm working on it...
But it sends bulk email and all email stuck in the queue...

LOG:
Account Suspended
Reason Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 18:57:56 +0200 From: [email protected] To: [email protected] Subject: Message-Id: <[email protected]> Received: from nrbshopp by server103.iseencloud.com with local (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1kDsYe-0001Yp-SO for [email protected]; Thu, 03 Sep 2020 18:57:56 +0200 X-cPanel-MailScanner: Found to be clean X-cPanel-MailScanner-From: [email protected] X-cPanel-MailScanner-ID: 1kDsYe-0001Yp-SO X-cPanel-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information X-cPanel-MailScanner-SpamCheck: X-PHP-Originating-Script: 2857:Helpers.php X-PHP-Script: www.nrbshopping.com/index.php for 66.220.149.118
Suspended 2020-09-04 10:44

What does that mean and the reason for the issue?

Thanks

have you fixed this bug???

The thread may be old but I am getting the exact same error to my hosting account, anyone got fixed it? lots of emails are sent using the hosting route and finally hosting blocked website,

Hello, I wonder if anyone can solve this problem, I also faced the same problem.

Günlüğü anlamama yardımcı olan var mı?
nrbshopping.com sitesi, son birkaç haftadır AKTİF E-ticaret CMS v3.2'yi çalıştırıyor ve bunun üzerinde çalışıyorum...
Ama toplu e-posta gönderiyor ve tüm e-postalar kuyrukta kalıyor...

KAYIT:
Hesap Askıya Alndı
Sebep Tarih: Per, 03 Eylül 2020 18:57:56 +0200 Kimden: [email protected] Kime: [email protected] Konu: Mesaj Kimliği: < [email protected] > alınan: nrbshopp dan server103.iseencloud.com göre (zarf-den (<Exim 4.93) ile yerel [email protected] için>) id 1kDsYe-0001Yp-SO [email protected] ; Per, 03 Eylül 2020 18:57:56 +0200 X-cPanel-MailScanner: Temiz olduğu bulundu X-cPanel-MailScanner-Kimden: [email protected] X-cPanel-MailScanner-ID: 1kDsYe-0001Yp-SO X-cPanel-MailScanner-Bilgi: Daha fazla bilgi için lütfen ISP ile iletişime geçin X-cPanel-MailScanner-SpamCheck: X-PHP-Originating-Script: 2857:Helpers.php X-PHP-Script:66.220.149.118 için www.nrbshopping.com/index.php
Askıya Alındı 2020-09-04 10:44

Bu ne anlama geliyor ve sorunun nedeni nedir?

teşekkürler
Merhaba, bu sorunu çözebilecek biri var mı diye merak ediyordum, aynı problemle karşılaştım.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can fix this problem, I faced the same problem.
Like Alex already said, domain you are attempting itself is not working.
Use self hosted smtp, php mail or external service like sendmail to set emails from your website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock