• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

Hey guys, how can I export my xenforo user's details like usernames, emails, last activity etc to a spreadsheet?

Hey guys, how can I export my xenforo user's details like usernames, emails, last activity etc to a spreadsheet?
xenforo has no prebuilt in user export settings for all users in one go

from the admin backend, users, export user page you can do it per user
/admin.php?data-portability/export

usr.png

or you can just make a backup of your SQL database depending on what you want to do

Last edited:
Reactions: infinite2310
xenforo has no prebuilt in user export settings for all users in one go

from the admin backend, users, export user page you can do it per user
/admin.php?data-portability/export

usr.png

or you can just make a pack up of your SQL database depending on what you want to do
Lol. I don't know how I didn't even think of my SQL Database. I need to slow down this smoking habit.

Hello guys,

I mistakenly deleted my xenforo files in the Cpanel but i still have everything on DB,

I have uploaded new Xenforo files in directory and configured config .php to be simialr to DB info but i get a message that i must delete current DB in order to install new Xenforo.

I do not want to delete that DB as it has so much information.

So question is, how do install new Xenforo without deleting existing DB?

Thank you.

Hello guys,

I mistakenly deleted my xenforo files in the Cpanel but i still have everything on DB,

I have uploaded new Xenforo files in directory and configured config .php to be simialr to DB info but i get a message that i must delete current DB in order to install new Xenforo.

I do not want to delete that DB as it has so much information.

So question is, how do install new Xenforo without deleting existing DB?

Thank you.
what'd say is install a fresh copy of xenforo very closely to the same as your last install then when its installed replace the database SQL with your old one and see if that t works

Reactions: edukaris
How would I add a home page unrelated to the forum with custom HTML?

I always used IPS, which IMO was way more feature rich but not even close to as fast as Xenforo

still that error?
Some of this errors is because my site templates were edited. there is a person here on Babiato who i had given the job to edit some things on site and no longer responds to messages. He disappeared. So he left my website hanging with errors and no longer responds to messages, i now have to look for another person to help me clear this errors. If you are a developer who understands Xenforo give me a PM.

Its however very unfortunate i have to pay twice.

First off i wanna thank @CyberDeviL for offering to help anyone with Xen issues! I want to ask how can i add custom badges to people, is there any plugin, for example : When a user donates, gets an achievement etc, or is this made only by user groups so it can stand next to the name? Thank you for your time.

First off i wanna thank @CyberDeviL for offering to help anyone with Xen issues! I want to ask how can i add custom badges to people, is there any plugin, for example : When a user donates, gets an achievement etc, or is this made only by user groups so it can stand next to the name? Thank you for your time.
Hi there is a plugin named [OzzModz] Badges that will do what you're looking for

Don't know if it's available on here yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock