• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

Please does anyone know how i can link my website so users can be able to login with their account on xenforo? i am using sngine social network platorm script and i will like users on this to also login with their accounts on xenforo without creating a new account? anyone? please help

I can put an expiration date on the user registration? example: one year of access.

@CyberDeviL , I recently installed IO Dark Mode style and seeing instruction regarding outdated template. Should i click Automatically Merge 2021-09-30_111.png
you will get outdated templates if you upgrade your xenforo say from 2.6.6 to 2.6.7 and are still using the old theme what version of the io dark theme are you using and what version is your xenforo

yes you can automatically merge them however it most likely will not work correctly and you will have to manually do it

you will get outdated templates if you upgrade your xenforo say from 2.6.6 to 2.6.7 and are still using the old theme what version of the io dark theme are you using and what version is your xenforo

yes you can automatically merge them however it most likely will not work correctly and you will have to manually do it
I use
Xenforo v2.2.6 Patch 2
iO-Dark-Mode - 2.2.5.0.0

Currently IO Dark Child is enabled.

What is Custom Version and Parent Version?
It mentions files in Custom Version varying in many versions 2.2.2 - 2.2.5
Ex.
bb_code.lss
Custom version: 2.2.2 Parent Version: 2.2.6
forum_view
Custom version: 2.2.4 Parent Version: 2.2.6

While trying to Merge, it shows error,
"Oops! We ran into some problems. The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand."
Any document link for manual update would be helpful.

Last edited:
I use
Xenforo v2.2.6 Patch 2
iO-Dark-Mode - 2.2.5.0.0

Currently IO Dark Child is enabled.

What is Custom Version and Parent Version?
It mentions files in Custom Version varying in many versions 2.2.2 - 2.2.5
Ex.
bb_code.lss
Custom version: 2.2.2 Parent Version: 2.2.6
forum_view
Custom version: 2.2.4 Parent Version: 2.2.6

While trying to Merge, it shows error,
"Oops! We ran into some problems. The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand."
Any document link for manual update would be helpful.
sorry I don't have any documents about doing it by hand if you click on the file name, not the merge button it will open and show you the code if you scroll you will see what has changed and what options you have

Reactions: CyberLORD
Hello guys,

I changed the domain name of a xenforo site, and migrated succesfuly until the site is live.

But i am getting this error on home >>https://prnt.sc/1uummon

Also same error when anyone clicks on login, or register.

And board URL has already been set to new domain.

I will appreciate any help.
Thank you.

Can someone guide me on solving this and i will buy them coffee right away? Please

I have been able to solve. Nothing to do with database.
Ok, mate.

For everyone;
If you encounter this error message and you are using a computer (rather than a mobile device), access the browser console (F12 if using Windows / Chrome).

Select the Console tab and there should be an error message displayed to troubleshoot what's happening.

If it's a 403 Forbidden error then it will likely be due to a server side security mechanism such as ModSecurity, mod_evasive, or similar.
It could even be something like the Wordfence add-on for WordPress.
Contact your host and ask them to whitelist whichever rules are being triggered, or to disable the mechanism.

If it's an HTTP 500 error, this is a generic web server error and your host will need to inspect the server error log (not the XF ACP error log) to determine what is causing it.

Reactions: edukaris
Ok, mate.

For everyone;
If you encounter this error message and you are using a computer (rather than a mobile device), access the browser console (F12 if using Windows / Chrome).

Select the Console tab and there should be an error message displayed to troubleshoot what's happening.

If it's a 403 Forbidden error then it will likely be due to a server side security mechanism such as ModSecurity, mod_evasive, or similar.
It could even be something like the Wordfence add-on for WordPress.
Contact your host and ask them to whitelist whichever rules are being triggered, or to disable the mechanism.

If it's an HTTP 500 error, this is a generic web server error and your host will need to inspect the server error log (not the XF ACP error log) to determine what is causing it.
I have to also let you know that my problem was solved when i edited .htacess and not this method.

I moved my site to a new server and new domain. so there where some minor changes in .htacess that i need to adjust and everything was back to normal.

First of all, i disabled, friendly URls.
Then went and enabled MOD security and pasted the Mod code into .htacess and everything was back to normal.

I don't understand your question do you want to run xenforo on your site through an iframe or run something on xenforo with an iframe
Sorry for the confusion in the question (I'm using google translate), but it was like using iframe within topics, searching the internet and some ready-made BB Code templates on CP, trying to embed external videos.

Solution:
I created a new template and it's working, for example for doodstream.

Match URLs:
https://doodstream.com/e/{$id}
https://dood.ws/e/{$id}

Embed template:
<div class="bbMediaWrapper">
<div class="bbMediaWrapper-inner">
<iframe src="https://dood.ws/e/{$id}"
width="560" height="315"
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
</div>
</div>

Thanks for listening.

Sorry for the confusion in the question (I'm using google translate), but it was like using iframe within topics, searching the internet and some ready-made BB Code templates on CP, trying to embed external videos.

Solution:
I created a new template and it's working, for example for doodstream.

Match URLs:
https://doodstream.com/e/{$id}
https://dood.ws/e/{$id}

Embed template:
<div class="bbMediaWrapper">
<div class="bbMediaWrapper-inner">
<iframe src="https://dood.ws/e/{$id}"
width="560" height="315"
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
</div>
</div>

Thanks for listening.
now I understand you can also use the plugin s9e Media Sites that can add a lot of different sites to embed videos

Reactions: kimbola
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock