• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

Hey guys,

I am facing a problem in Xenforo, hope you guys could help.

I can't save PAGE_CONTAINER template. Whenever I save it it says, "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

And in Browser Console, it says
"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 501 ()"

<html><head>
<title>501 Not Implemented</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Implemented</h1>
<p>POST not supported for current URL.<br />
</p>

</body></html>

But when I save it in Xenforo Default theme, it is saved. Only problem exists in iO Dark Mode theme, UIX Dark theme. All other themes other than Xenforo Default.

Syntax error, I think.

I created a thread, but no one answered, so asked here.

Disable your MOD Security from server side, then try .

Attachments

• XFAws-2.1.0.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: edukaris
Here's addon
My brother you are the best of the best. So much appreciated. I could not even start working on my Xenforo site because i didn't want to set up files on my own server. This Amazon S3 addon is what i really needed. Thank you again.

Reactions: CyberDeviL
how to put external download URL?

Attachments

• babito.png
    babito.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
I would appreciate if it was in English. Thank you
Okay, thank you very much. Here is another issue,

After selecting to use Friendly urls any other Url i click is not working, for example if i click on post new thread i get this message>>https://prnt.sc/1scfu7n

Says Ops we have ran into some problems and
Just to let you know that i have already Disabled MOD security already and set friendly URLS on Options/SEO

Okay, thank you very much. Here is another issue,

After selecting to use Friendly urls any other Url i click is not working, for example if i click on post new thread i get this message>>https://prnt.sc/1scfu7n

Says Ops we have ran into some problems and
Just to let you know that i have already Disabled MOD security already and set friendly URLS on Options/SEO
I have been able to solve it guys. It was real schooling but i appreciate.

How to add latest threads in Navigation like which shows latest threads and not latest posts?

like this

Screenshot-128.png

Hello guys,

is there a way of editing this>>https://prnt.sc/1sfoujk

Like removing them and adding something like latest threads, most viewed thread etc or just changing the names, icons and links there?

my xenforo site adds index.php at the end, how do i remove it? example -- change site.net/index.php to site.net

go to your admin panel
setup options then Basic options scroll down till you see Use full friendly URLs tick the box and it will remove the index.php
Capture.PNG
Thank you so much, it worked. Please i'm using illuminate dark theme for xenforo, do you happen to know how to change the category glowing bar colors individually? It has different category colors in the demo but i don't know how to change that myself

Thank you so much, it worked. Please i'm using illuminate dark theme for xenforo, do you happen to know how to change the category glowing bar colors individually? It has different category colors in the demo but i don't know how to change that myself
im not using that theme I will download and install it on my test site and have a look to see

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock