• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

Another problem, may someone can aid me?

1622507264994.png
How can I fix this action button? Where do I need to go? The style is: [XenTR] Exclusive Dark

when i upload this script and extract it in server, i got no permission for all files and directories

How do i solved this problem with the article management system xenforo, anytime I want to publish a thread, after writing the thread if I click post a thread the below image will pop-up

screenshot-paddicity.com-2021.06.08-22_24_33.png

any idea on how to solve it?

@Babak

Can help me out, please. I want to remove index.php from permalinks.

should .htaccess be in /var/www/html/src or /var/www/html?

This is what's inside my .htaccess file:
Order deny,allow
Deny from all

Thanks a lot for your valuable time.

Can help me out, please. I want to remove index.php from permalinks.

should .htaccess be in /var/www/html/src or /var/www/html?

This is what's inside my .htaccess file:
Order deny,allow
Deny from all

Thanks a lot for your valuable time.

Hi @kiotwx
If you want to remove index.php from url, you need to follow this guide.

Guide:
Step 1: Go to admin.php?options/groups/basicBoard/. scrolling down then Check Use full friendly URLs.
Screenshot 2021-06-19 231019.png
Then Save.

Step 2: Go to XenForo
Installation directory, you will see the htaccess.txt file. renamed this file htaccess.txt to .htaccess.
If you have previous .htaccess
file, then you need to open htaccess.txt file then copy all the code then paste it ino .htaccess file then save.
Done. Reload your Website.

Also you can copy those code here and paste it into your .htaccess file.

PHP:
#    Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
#    cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
#    SecFilterEngine Off
#    SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 405 default
ErrorDocument 406 default
ErrorDocument 500 default
ErrorDocument 501 default
ErrorDocument 503 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On

#    If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
    #    line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
    #    of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
    #RewriteBase /xenforo

#    This line may be needed to workaround HTTP Basic auth issues when using PHP as a CGI.
    #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

• Love
Reactions: k78523
Hi @kiotwx
If you want to remove index.php from url, you need to follow this guide.

Guide:
Step 1: Go to admin.php?options/groups/basicBoard/. scrolling down then Check Use full friendly URLs.
Screenshot 2021-06-19 231019.png
Then Save.

Step 2: Go to XenForo
Installation directory, you will see the htaccess.txt file. renamed this file htaccess.txt to .htaccess.
If you have previous .htaccess
file, then you need to open htaccess.txt file then copy all the code then paste it ino .htaccess file then save.
Done. Reload your Website.

Also you can copy those code here and paste it into your .htaccess file.

PHP:
# Mod_security dapat mengganggu pengunggahan konten seperti lampiran. Jika kamu
# tidak dapat melampirkan file, hapus "#" dari baris di bawah ini.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
# Mesin Filter Detik Mati
# SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</JikaModul>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 405 default
ErrorDocument 406 default
ErrorDocument 500 default
KesalahanDocument 501 default
ErrorDocument 503 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    Mesin Tulis Ulang Hidup

# Jika Anda mengalami masalah dengan aturan penulisan ulang, hapus "#" dari
    # baris yang dimulai dengan "RewriteBase" di bawah. Anda juga harus mengubah jalur
    # penulisan ulang untuk mencerminkan jalur ke instalasi XenForo Anda.
    #RewriteBase /xenforo

# Baris ini mungkin diperlukan untuk mengatasi masalah otentikasi HTTP Basic saat menggunakan PHP sebagai CGI.
    #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

Tulis Ulang %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [ATAU]
    Tulis Ulang %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [ATAU]
    Tulis Ulang %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    Aturan Penulisan Ulang ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    Aturan Penulisan Ulang ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
    Aturan Penulisan Ulang ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>
Still the same

Attachments

• s1.PNG
    s1.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 16
HI, i want to make home page in Xenforo 2 using the XenPorta 2.2.5, i need to know how to make masonry home page, can some guide me how to make it .. i have searched a lot for a guide but its not there. ...

hi, i want to know to enable discussion thread in the same tab as resources..when user clicks on discussion, it take them to new tab to the thread post..whereas i want it like babiato...the discussiion tab should be inline with resources...plz help

hi, i want to know to enable discussion thread in the same tab as resources..when user clicks on discussion, it take them to new tab to the thread post..whereas i want it like babiato...the discussiion tab should be inline with resources...plz help
See this option "Automatically create thread in forum"

See this option "Automatically create thread in forum"
yup.i know that option..but the thing is when user clicks on discussion it takes them to new tab to the threads...whereas in babiato...it remains under resources tab itself...

example below....when user clicks on discussion it takes them to the thread..wheras i want the discussion thread like babiato where the discussion threads remains on reosurces page itself....

Hope you got my point...
Plz help..
2021-07-02 (2)_LI.jpg 2021-07-02 (4)_LI.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock