• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

dear I want to know when I click any forum it show index.php?followed by forumname, how to remove index.php , even when I opened home page index.php shows..

thank you

Tick 'Use full friendly URLs' option.
Thank you dear , I was thinking about this, but the name does not show the exact what I was searching, anyways thank you regards :) , I have installed chatting addon , problem is image is not inserting directly even when I click at image icon it asks for link , but does not generate image from link , is it possible to insert image direct into chat

thank you

XenForo Service.png

FRANKLY:
WHEN PEOPLE YOU LOVE, DEDICATED YOUR EVERYTHING TREATS YOU IN WORST WAY AND RUNS AWAY AS YOU'RE NO MORE OF USE, LIFE GETS FUCKED UP !!!​
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF THE STRESS, HEADACHE . . . BUT COULDN'T FIND PROPER WAY . . . SO, THOUGHT MYSELF TO GET INVOLVED IN EVERYWHERE SO I REMAIN BUSY IN EVERY VIRTUAL THINGS 😒

ABOUT THIS THREAD:
COMMENT YOUR ISSUES IF YOU HAVE XENFORO FORUMS, OR ANY HELP IF YOU NEED WHERE I MIGHT BE USEFUL :)
This post made by you, made you close to my heart. I know this from my own nightmarish experience. Now, I am going through the same path like you, making myself so busy that I wouldn't have time to think about anything else. You have become close to my heart. ❤️

@CyberDeviL Friend, this forum is helping me so much that she has become a part of my life. I know, I don't have that much money right now from which I can spare something for her. But, I may help her in some way and show my gratitude towards her. Love you all my friends here.

@CyberDeviL Friend, this forum is helping me so much that she has become a part of my life. I know, I don't have that much money right now from which I can spare something for her. But, I may help her in some way and show my gratitude towards her. Love you all my friends here.

Girl girl girl fever everywhere :D :p It took me almost 4 years to kill that feeling sense :rolleyes:

Reactions: DarKMaSk
@CyberDeviL Can you please let me know that is there a way to convert a phpBB forum to Xenforo? I don't want full conversion but to export the forum data i.e. threads, posts, users data from phpBB to Xenforo. Is it possible? If yes, how?

if you suggest a style ? whats your favourite ?

Depends on forum type . . . Now one thing that highly matters is continuity of the theme update by the developer . There "Themehouse" team is clean winner !!! , my 2nd preference is XenFocus themes .

All 'her' should be read as 'his'.

Girl girl girl fever everywhere :D :p It took me almost 4 years to kill that feeling sense :rolleyes:

Now the fever is over. 😄

hello dears! I want to know how can we display Name with display profile instead of username... I created custom field as Name and make it require while registration and I want to display this name with user dp instead of username , is it possible

Please view attached image
here is showing username

Untitled.png

Reactions: DarKMaSk
hello dears! I want to know how can we display Name with display profile instead of username... I created custom field as Name and make it require while registration and I want to display this name with user dp instead of username , is it possible

Please view attached image
here is showing username

Untitled.png
I also want to know the answer, but I also think that if the original name would be displayed then what is the use of 'Username'?! In my understanding, if original name would be displayed there, instead of Username, it will also reflect through out the forum... in posts, messages ... whatever the user will do, which I think a matter of privacy. I think it would be better to leave it on the user's choice. If the user choose to show his / her original name, then he / she can put his / her name in the 'Username' field. This is my own thinking, that's all.

And that should be 'PP' (profile picture) instead of 'DP', I think. And, user's profile picture is always shown beside the 'Username'!!! Then?? :unsure:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock