• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ask me anything about Facebook Ads

On a personal note...
  1. Who are you?
  2. What makes you an expert in FB ads in order to run/host a AMA?
Now, to the real questions...
  1. Best way to run a lead generation campaign through FB ads?
  2. How do you approach audience targeting? How do you define interests and habits?
  3. Best way to run FB ads to promote affiliate products? Any cloaker you can recommend?
  4. What would be your "testing" product strategy for dropshipping?
  5. What strategy do you recommend to run FB ads to promote dropshipping products?
  6. Best resource online to learn FB ads? any course?
  7. Do you use one interest per adset? Or stack interests into one adset and separate later?
  8. For ecom products do you have more luck with interests, behaviors, etc.?
  9. What is the best way for scale adsets that already are perfoming well?
  10. Best look alike audience strategy/approach?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: abidbielson
On a personal note...
  1. Who are you?
  2. What makes you an expert in FB ads in order to run/host a AMA?
Now, to the real questions...
  1. Best way to run a lead generation campaign through FB ads?
  2. How do you approach audience targeting? How do you define interests and habits?
  3. Best way to run FB ads to promote affiliate products? Any cloaker you can recommend?
  4. What would be your "testing" product strategy for dropshipping?
  5. What strategy do you recommend to run FB ads to promote dropshipping products?
  6. Best resource online to learn FB ads? any course?
  7. Do you use one interest per adset? Or stack interests into one adset and separate later?
  8. For ecom products do you have more luck with interests, behaviors, etc.?
  9. What is the best way for scale adsets that already are perfoming well?
  10. Best look alike audience strategy/approach?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply

1. I am an ASO guy work with different startup and agency (i am here to share my knowledge and gain some too)
2. Hosntly there is no expert in any field everyone wants to learn something from someone even a newbie know something about even an expert don't know

RQ:

1. lead gen do you want to ask yourself what is the lead about whether you collecting lead for real estate or collecting lead for a loan or some other stuff, and there is no best way you want to test things about Facebook ads it's all about testing testing testing

2. let's say you want to sell a beauty product, in the USA of course, you target women at the age of 18 to 30 but you want to note which area you are targeting which state has woman population high which state has more college and universities that like that (it's a big topic to type you can understand the concept)

3.no idea about that I never run affiliate products before (in my personal view promoting affiliate products with paid ads is not that efficient if you know to write blogs and make a video on youtube you can make it profitable)

4 and 5: instead of paying ads you can collaborate with influencers ROI is high you can get conversation rate high if your product and influencers are good and you can build trust with customers and convert them into returning customers

6: youtube case study udemy medium

7: I use one interest per ad adset (if you want to test try different ad set with different ads resources)

8: interest may change time by time it all about testing things

9: try to low the CPC and get more customers

10: lookalike audience is a quite complicated topic if I want to tell here it's gonna take another 100 lines.you want to test things out to find that

Disclaimer: it's all my personal view every person has his own magic recipe to make them so don't compare with anyone but I assure FB ads it's all about testing improve testing improve

can we practice for make some ads bro?
just sharing your knowledge for beginner..

Hi Foxester thanks for sharing, here's some question for you (I'm a FBads noob btw)

What are some good facebook ads-related blogs/articles ?
Can you share some sucessfull facebook-ads campaign? (Not a huge scale campaign but small-medium ones)
What strategy do you recommend to run FB ads to promote blog/news website? anyblog/article about this strategy that you can share?
Do you think Gen-Z still use facebook? or Millenials and older only?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock