• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(ASK) How to unblock domain from Facebook + alternative

That might be the reason why your domain got blocked.
My domain is ok now, fixed with the steps i shared above.
i don't think geoblocking is the reason because im on cloudflare with all the good bots allowed. other domains with the same firewall rules passed the facebook debugger without issues. I asked them many times what could be the reason but they could not give the exact answer, the standard answer was "against community standards..." lol

Anyone with blocked domain, please try my method. The only method i use which get replied from a person & actually worked.

@
Mikel kraft Thanks for your view at my domain. I have pointed https://tidozon.com to another temporary website to get it running now. Would you spent some time to help me unblock my domain. Thank you very much brother.
You are not yet ready to unblock your site. This is not a gamble with Facebook. Fix your website security issues. Don't use any free hosting for serious business, and if your hosting doesn't allow even cpanel ssl, ditch them and get good resources. Check your web address again yourself.

Mikel kraft thanks for your reply. Acually I set up this ecommercee site on a Google VM Instance running Ubuntu 20 with a 6 cores CPU - 80G disk. I had to move my site to new domain https://tidozzon.com after Facebook blocked the https://tidozon.com. In the previous post I did not complete pointing tidozon.com to tidozzon.com as I did not include server block in the configuration for Wordpress, but I have done it now tidozon.com is pointed to tidozzon.com . Please check my site again if its ready to unbock. Thanks a million brother. Please tell if I need to do something more.

p/s: when you click on the link https://tidozon.com it might go to a no-signup page which I am fixing. You can click on the logo to go to homepage to view the complete website. Thanks again

aMikel kraft thanks for your reply. Acually I set up this ecommercee site on a Google VM Instance running Ubuntu 20 with a 6 cores CPU - 80G disk. I had to move my site to new domain https://tidozzon.com after Facebook blocked the https://tidozon.com. In the previous post I did not complete pointing tidozon.com to tidozzon.com as I did not include server block in the configuration for Wordpress, but I have done it now tidozon.com is pointed to tidozzon.com . Please check my site again if its ready to unbock. Thanks a million brother. Please tell if I need to do something more.

p/s: when you click on the link https://tidozon.com it might go to a no-signup page which I am fixing. You can click on the logo to go to homepage to view the complete website. Thanks again
Now your website takes a million waiting time to load... The two domains is contradictory while loading.
facebook will do a manual visit to your site before unblocking.. and before they do...

• ...Your site needs to be loading correctly.
  • setup the original url you want to unblock OR same action on the new domain will still earn you a new block
  • You can stage your site to the new domain and seriously work on your site.
  • Maintain quality and optimize loading time.
  • make sure there's Privacy policy and terms page well stated
  • Do not spam Facebook, whether group, wall, or page with your website links, i.e excessive posting of same thing all the time is spamming.
  • Be ready to update the above first. Do not switch domains to avoid duplicate contents.
  • If you choose staging, make the second site to not be visible to search (i e put it in development)
  • Be ready to run ads on Facebook, this is how they earn for offering free social network. They frown at excessive free advertising which they believe could earn you money.
  • Take your time and do the above one after the other. If not, they won't listen and contacting them is no child's play. They don't care if it's Biden or Trump.

Do you Tech me how to unblock Domain on Facebook?.
please can you help me unlock my domain name fatbyever.com please i need your help i swear i am blocked now i cant share my articles in facebook i have my private method fb groups getting at least 40k user per month that generated me 500-400$ per month in one account adsense also i have multiple account adsense and 254 fb account and tons of groups collected by myself manually and targeted i have lots and real useful information how we can get ton of traffic from facebook that no one talk about in youtube please help me unlock my domain name i cant share it i have two domain name adsense blocked right now with facebook if you help i willl be very happy with you sharing useful information and optimized your method in order to get ton of traffic from facebook groups please help unban my two domain name thanks so much if you want contact me you are welcome inbox in my email [email protected]

Reactions: Supremo DM
please can you help me unlock my domain name fatbyever.com please i need your help i swear i am blocked now i cant share my articles in facebook i have my private method fb groups getting at least 40k user per month that generated me 500-400$ per month in one account adsense also i have multiple account adsense and 254 fb account and tons of groups collected by myself manually and targeted i have lots and real useful information how we can get ton of traffic from facebook that no one talk about in youtube please help me unlock my domain name i cant share it i have two domain name adsense blocked right now with facebook if you help i willl be very happy with you sharing useful information and optimized your method in order to get ton of traffic from facebook groups please help unban my two domain name thanks so much if you want contact me you are welcome inbox in my email [email protected]
if you can help me i will be very happy to share with my private method about free traffic from facebook groups with all my proofs i know the method but i dont any facebook manager thanks

Reactions: Supremo DM
if you can help me i will be very happy to share with my private method about free traffic from facebook groups with all my proofs i know the method but i dont any facebook manager thanks
last time i have 3 site get block from facebook. but now its not unblock. i can help you unblock it but it need some days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock