• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ASK] How to become a Writter?

DramaFans

Apr 1, 2021
a long time ago i'm start blogging, but i just create a "download blog" these no need article. but today i want to create an article blog.
i dont know why its very dificult to start creating a article. here any tips how i can write easily? I am confused every time I want to compose words. thank you

To create a blog, I would suggest you analyze more on the subject before writing a post,

To improve your writing skills use Grammarly ;)

I use the free version to create posts without mistakes

Literally, you can`t ask that while having a huge spelling error in your title, LOL

But to be serious, you "simply need to practise your writing skills, and offer them up for sale.
Give some samples, to potential clients, and/or offer up your services here in Babiato with some HUGE discounts to get your business started quickly.

Please remember that there are a ton of writers out there on the WWW so if you are planning to charge a decent higher tier price it will hard to get started unless you are native English/USA or speak/write perfectly.

Lastly, as previously mentioned, Grammarly is your new best friend :)

A little advice:

Find a niche/subject that your blog should be about.
Google what people are searching for in that niche, and make articles on those subjects in the niche.
Repeat, repeat, repeat...

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
a long time ago i'm start blogging, but i just create a "download blog" these no need article. but today i want to create an article blog.
i dont know why its very dificult to start creating a article. here any tips how i can write easily? I am confused every time I want to compose words. thank you
The simple answer is to visit any of these sites and search for a topic in your niche. You can read any of the excellent articles there and then simply rewrite them in your own words.

Try posting the same article on the same website. Congo, if it is accepted, you have become a writer!! :) :)

These are the few websites.

1: Yourstory.com
2: Articlecity.com
3: sooperarticles.com
4: uberant.com

PS: After publishing an article, their team will manually review it before approval. so it's not easy to get your blog approved. ( Sometimes the approval process takes between 2 to 3 weeks. :)

I don't really understand English, but what I mean is how to string words in writing articles, because when I write articles ( I write articles with my language - for my country visitor) my mind is blank and I don't know how to string it word for word. like how the right word for paragraph prefixes. and when I want to explain something I am confused about what words to enter.

simplicity like that.

maybe my question is too far from what i mean.

maybe it should be like this: how to make articles for beginners.

or you know what i mean? (I'm not good at explaining)

(this is translated by Google Translate) sorry if wrong...

Last edited:
... Kudos to you for wanting to become a better writer.

Tip:
Get an article/s you like and copy word for word. Do this repeatedly so your brain will adapt. Use pen and paper.

It will be challenging if English is not your first language.

Baby steps

Wish you well
but does its work? Is it possible to write my own articles if I just copy an article? and I will be familiar with the writing style of the articles I read? (ensure)

The simple answer is to visit any of these sites and search for a topic in your niche. You can read any of the excellent articles there and then simply rewrite them in your own words.

Try posting the same article on the same website. Congo, if it is accepted, you have become a writer!! :) :)

These are the few websites.

1: Yourstory.com
2: Articlecity.com
3: sooperarticles.com
4: uberant.com

PS: After publishing an article, their team will manually review it before approval. so it's not easy to get your blog approved. ( Sometimes the approval process takes between 2 to 3 weeks. :)
thats my problem, I have trouble using my own words.

thank you for all Reply :)

It appears your writing has improved from your opening post... What ever you're doing is working for you.

quote:[but does its work?]
Repetition is the is the mother of learning.
Words are strangers until they become familiar.

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle

I wish you luck on your journey.

Chass is thirsty🍼

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock